Quantcast

Poll

Do You Agree?

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No ( put reason please to develop the idea)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 20, 2020, 06:26:09 am

Author Topic: [Other-Try] bring back the old speedpack  (Read 150 times)

Offline TwiSTeD

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
[Other-Try] bring back the old speedpack
« on: February 13, 2020, 06:25:12 am »
Suggestion:other try to get back the old tune
Detailed explanation:guys. This old tunned cars have seriously caused a big problem in the server some of them scams! Players now are scamming each others to get these rare cars / bikes old tunned. Also it will make our server inactive because when a new player joins he will see fast cars and bikes so he s gonna think, that he can get that too but he will leave when he realizes that he cant and even if he wants buy it from someone he Wont because of their expensive prices. To avoid these problems i suggest to give players ability to tune their cars like old one. I have cars and bikes old but i guess that is not fair for new players, even if new player was near to kill me, i will just get in my bike and survive easly and he cant even follows me because he has just a normal car unlike me. This suggestion has been suggested by other players and i want to re suggest it for other chance and to make justice between old and new players and that it.
Location of update ( location on map )
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 06:27:42 am by TwiSTeD »
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻

Offline fallenAngel

• Junior Community Member
  • how is the son of a devil and an angel?
    • View Profile
Re: [Other-Try] bring back the old speedpack
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 07:29:26 pm »
make justice between old and new players and that it.
It is a pity that I cannot speak openly, the words that I would like to speak for "that thing" that I refuse to consider as a "suggestion" would cause my comment to be deleted

Well, as you asked, my vote is negative simply because the old speedpack is not functional, it would make more sense to remove from all players than to increase the damage it caused, I spent millions on these vehicles and, in my personal and rational opinion, nor should it exist because the oldspeed pack is something that gets in the way of RolePlay a lot, especially among police and criminals

In your opinion, your idea is intended to help, but the only thing that will happen is an increase in problems

PS: Your consensus of justice is erratic

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
    • View Profile
Re: [Other-Try] bring back the old speedpack
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 04:30:38 am »
This has been a very controversial subject and we already decided that speed pack will never be back.

However some new packs might be added and eachone might have something unique. In that case old speed pack will stay the fastest but it won't be the best pack ;)

PS : lmao have you seen how hard it is to control an oldtuned car?