Quantcast

Author Topic: Ideas regarding the Global Reset  (Read 826 times)

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
    • View Profile
Ideas regarding the Global Reset
« on: February 12, 2019, 10:22:07 am »

The Global Reset
    Ideas regarding the Global Reset...

Hello everyone, I'm sure you've heard of the fact that we are implementing a server reset, However that doesn't mean the server is going to be exactly the same as it is now. It would be pointless to hit the reset button without learning from our past two years of experience. We want to add improvements to the server that will make the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone therefore we've made a huge list of things to be done before we go through with the reset. However i'm writing this topic to get insight about what you lovely community members think about different points that we thought needs to be run through the community before we decide on our own.
    The following points are not everything that is going to be changed but these are the ones we need more details and information on so i expect every reply to be as informative and as detailed as possible.
    The points that needs to be addressed are:
      • How do you expect the new tuning system to be? Would u still like to keep the speedpacks? or get rid of them entirely
      • Which businesses would you like to see, where and how would they work/Add food businesses and add factories for each type of business
      • What drugs would you like to see and what would their functions be
      • What sort of improvements would you like to see added to PC and CB
      • Daily and weekly missions, Example adding a rob 5 stores missions for criminals, or kill 5 criminals for cops, Rob 5 banks, etc..
      • What things do you want to be able to do outside the main cities?
      • Crafting system - How would the crafting system work? What sort of things should be able to be crafted?
      • F2 - Properties button and how it should work and how it affects the current properties and what good is the existance of a group property?
      • Market area for selling drugs/guns/vehicles.
      • Playing the game on hardcore. Some things need to be almost impossible to get like a high end car or an airplane. Further details on how this gonna work is needed.
      • Any changes to current jobs?

You have to use the format given here to explain which point you are referring to and how it should work in you opinion, If you are addressing more than one point in a single post you have to re write the Format for each.
      [/list][/list]
      Code: [Select]
      [b]Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details):[/b]
      [b]Point addressed:[/b]
      [b]Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be:[/b]

NOTE: REPLYING WITH A STUPID POST WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION OR DETAILS WILL GET YOU PUNISHED ON FORUM AND YOUR REPLY DELETED, EVERY REPLY MUST BE DETAILED
      an example of a detailed post addressing the drugs would be naming the drugs, how to get the drugs, what does each drug do, possible resell value, time to get drug, etc

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 03:38:40 pm by NizwaFTW »

Offline PetroSailor

• View Profile
      • In-Game Name: PetroSailor
      Re: Ideas regarding the Global Reset
      « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 11:22:04 am »
      While I do not have a full and complete understanding of the server in it's current state, I believe my thoughts should be taken into serious consideration, mainly because of the quality of them.

Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): PetroSailor, Petro666
      Point addressed: How do you expect the new tuning system to be? Would u still like to keep the speedpacks? or get rid of them entirely
      Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be: If you're referring to the old ridiculously OP ones, no they should remain removed. But, I believe speedpacks in general should remain, especially to breathe new and energetic life into slow and boring vehicles. Why only have a couple of the fastest cars being used? Might as well have the option to use any, if the required amount of money is put into it, for diversity and creativity's sake.

Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): PetroSailor, Petro666
      Point addressed: Daily and weekly missions, Example adding a rob 5 stores missions for criminals, or kill 5 criminals for cops, Rob 5 banks, etc..
      Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be: This is definitely a cit sort of thing to do. Adding some daily reward system to boost player activity because the server is too boring to play on, so players left. I would not recommend doing this. Mainly because no one really cares about it, and it's stooping down to a pathetic level.

Point addressed: Market area for selling drugs/guns/vehicles.
      Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be: 100% yes. This idea boosts RP and communication between players like never before. Purchasing from the market place should also be available when you're not physically there, but your goods will be shipped to your house in approximately 2 (in game) days.

Point addressed: Crafting system - How would the crafting system work? What sort of things should be able to be crafted? & What drugs would you like to see and what would their functions be
      Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be: The really only use of a crafting system is to get armor and food. It's certainly outdated, and doesn't have to exist. Now, while this isn't the appropriate topic or "point" to ramble on about an aspect of the game, it certainly ties into my combat idea. Here is the current problem with combat (besides the insanely unrealistic and OP RPGs): You go out, full health and armor, you fight someone, you win. But now you have 50 hp and no armor. They come back with both and they will surely win considering their advantages. Here's my suggestion: Making food into a digit, from 0-200, which slowly heals you over time, but the only way to get more food is by going to a food joint like it is now. No crafting bullshit. The armor system should be removed. I also propose changing the oxycodone drug so that it increases your health to 200 HP instead of 140 HP. The ecstasy drug should receive a buff to act similar to how armor did. This way, everyone's health levels, and combat in general can be fair no matter which point of the kill/death cycle stage you are at.
      « Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:30:27 am by PetroSailor »
      San Andreas. Untouched by Arran, Brian, and the rest of the cancerous CIT community. Isn't it beautiful?

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
      • reeeeeeeeee
        • View Profile
      • Group: Ca$hout Crew
      • In-Game Name: Spyno
      « Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:50:17 pm »
      Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): Spyno, Kingweeb
      Point addressed:Tuning System
      Detailed explanation on the changes and how its going to be:
      Ok so currently when you click Tune on the modshop, it gives you a list with different packages, that use the same handling for every car, i have a better idea instead, when you click the option "Tune" it would give you another panel which has options of tuning for example
      -------TUNING---------
      >Engine
       - Turbocharger (More Top Speed, Better Acceleration, And more advantage on higher speeds, can't purchase if you already have supercharger) - $35,000
       - Supercharger (More Top Speed, Acceleration would be slight better than Turbo but would be slower at higher speeds, can't purchase this upgrade if you already have turbocharger) - $35,000
       - ECU (Slightly better acceleration and improvement on top speed, this upgrade can be purchased if you have a turbocharger or supercharger and can be also purchased if you don't have both)- $15,000
       - Intercooler (makes the car somewhat faster at top speeds, can be purchased if you have all of the modifications listed above installed) $10,000
       - Exhaust Manifold (same as above) $10,000
       - Cold Air Intake (same as above) $5,000
      >Steering & Suspension Components
       - Angle Kit (Gives you about 45-55 Degrees of Steering Angle) $15,000
       - Brakes (stronger brakes, makes you brake quicker) $10,000
       - Coilovers (lowers your car) $5,000
       - Weld Differential (makes the car somewhat drifty and slidey) $10,000
       - Performance Differential (better acceleration) $20,000
      >Tires
       - Grippy Tires (better handling around the corners, wouldn't slide) $5,000
       - Drift Tires (would make the car slide and drift on each turn) $5,000
      >Drive Type
       - Rear Wheel Drive (makes your car RWD, can't be purchased if car is already RWD) - $15,000
       - All Wheel Drive (makes your car AWD, can't be purchased if car is already AWD) - $15,000
       - Front Wheel Drive (makes your car FWD, can't be purchased if car is already FWD) - $15,000

THIS is a basic explanation of what the panel would look like
      ''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline IlijaStanojevic

• IGC's Thicc Midget
        • View Profile
      • Group: KiloTrayCrips
      • In-Game Name: IlijaStanojevic
      « Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 02:45:18 pm »
      Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): IlijaStanojevic

Point addressed:
       How do you expect the new tuning system to be? Would u still like to keep the speedpacks? or get rid of them entirely
       Okay, the first thing i will say is that the tuning system should be still in the game because only cars that would be bought are the fast ones (turismo,bullet,cheetah,infernus...etc.) and every "shitty" car wont be event used (buffalo,savanna,green saber...etc.). The first thing i would do is bring back the old "op" tuning system but with a little nerf. Like you wont be able to go 140mph in a lawnmower lmao. The new speedpack is cool and all but it doesnt feel fast like it does give some extra speed to the car thats being used but like a little bit of tweaking would make it very nice. If you are planning to add some new tuning system stuff such as drifting ones (not the one thats in the mod shop) or handling ones i would really like it since it would feel like you are making your dream car thats fast,easy to handle and do drifts in. I dont see why people wouldnt like the old but a slightly nerfed speedpack :)
      Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): Ilija Stanojevic

Point addressed: Market area for selling drugs/guns/vehicles.

Okay this idea is very cool i would really like to see something like that in IGC. Make it somewhere near a dock in LS where the Cops n Robbers are played and criminals can sell drugs at a reasonable price. Selling vehicles would be an awesome idea also because if you missclick and buy something u dont want like idk a jester but you wanted an infernus you can go to the market area and make people bid or have a reasonable chance to get a little less than you paid example: you paid 1.5mil $ for an jester and you go to the market and there you have like 15% chance to get 1.1mil instead of like 600k but have a 30% chance to lower your sell price like 400k the rest 55% are normal sell rates. The guns would be also good and make there an percentage that you can get the guns for a lower price than in the gun shop but also make it that cops will be alerted because thats illegal and they come to get you and you have to run or fight them example: you trying to buy a rocket launcher for 1.2mil but you only have 1mil you go to the market and try to make a deal (thats when the percentage comes in) and if you fail to get the deal the cops will be alerted and you will get like 40-50WL. Or if you succeeded to lower the price the cops will be alerted and you get like 50-60WL (ofc you can lower it a bit bcs i think its a bit to much to get that much of WL)  and the price would be like from 1.2mil to like 900k or lower. :)
      This is just what i think im sure alot of people would not agree with me in these suggestions but im sure alot of them would agree. :)
      The biggest tiddy on the server ;)

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
      • My life is my message
        • View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 02:49:01 pm »
      Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details):Huge
      Point addressed:Busieness System
      Ownership

None has the ability to buy his own shop

Why!

Because if anyone bought ammo  for exampel ammo of RPG he couldn't fire many ammo easily because he paied money for it

What's The New System

Speared markers around SA that if you enter them a panel will get appeared, with or with not the
      old shops

Prices!

Rifels 50k   Ammo : You can buy any amount you want
      Pistols 20k   Ammo :You can buy any amount you want
      Shotguns 15k    Ammo :You can buy any amount you want
      Heavy Weapons 1:5M
       Ammo :
      You can buy any amount you want
      Snipers 40K   Ammo :You can buy any amount you want
      Explosives1:10K   Ammo :You can buy any amount you want
      Armor 1K   Ammo :You can buy any amount you want

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 02:54:22 pm by Huge »
      Crimson
      Senior Community Member
      Event Manager
      L4 Criminal Boss

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
      • Honourable
        • View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 08:16:38 am »
      Cleared 3 or 4 posts that didn't follow the guidelines set in the original post.

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
      • Honourable
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 06:26:04 pm »
      Your Name/Names (Its ok for the idea to be from more than one person contributed to the details): Nizwa
      Point addressed: The second point about businesses.
      I thought of this recently after i made this topic and I'll explain it now.
      I believe we keep the current business system however a few new points should be added
      • A revenue limit of 1 million per week should be added. If the businesses managed to earn more than that 1 million in a week's time the reset will fall into taxation or any kind of losses such as a fire in the business HQ. Also that one million is to be managed by the business owner and as to how its going to be given to the most active members
      • Adding a new type of business that can be bought which is Food restaurants. Food restaurants need to keep their inventory full to be able to sell and get revenue.
      • The way resturants is going to stock their inventory is buy having the owner purchase a quantity of ingredients from a factory and have his member use the current truck-business delivery system to get them from the factory to the resturant.
      • What are factories? Factories are a suppliers of ingredients to either food or ammunations, How are factories going to operate? The factory members need to work a certain jobs (for example a farmer) to work for that ingeredient and then deliver it to the factory to be processed. After its processed the Owner of the factory can show his wares for any business owners who are interested to buy them.

I haven't thought of the numbers and how costs are going to add up yet but that can be done if this was to be implemented.
      EDIT: Also due to our player count numbers, i don't believe adding many of these are needed, a single restaurant or two are enough, same thing for the factories. And also removing some of the remove ammunitions from being a businesses to boost this.
      « Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:31:10 pm by NizwaFTW »