Author Topic: JCM Application - Agent47  (Read 55 times)

Offline Agent_47

• Junior Community Member
  • Agent 47 the silent killer!
    • View Profile
  • Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Agent47
JCM Application - Agent47
« on: December 05, 2018, 04:57:06 am »
Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=6763#
Timezone: GMT+6
Country of Residence: Bangladesh
Current Forum Rank: CM
Requested Rank: JCM

IG Account Name: Agent47
IG Serial:
 65ABF3482D2621C70A88BB9145E624B3
IG Group (if any): SWAT Team
In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _ Community Member (minimum 100 words , Write atleast 150 words if you are applying for JCM+): I think i did enough contribution in the from by giving cool ideas to become a jcm in the forum.when i applied for cm i was told that i dont have enough post,helpful content to become cm but i got accepted because i was very active in the forum and game.So,after i become cm i started giving new,cool ideas in the forum.I was getting really very well sound from the members in the forum.But after when the forum got a little bit change some of my suggestion vanished :'(.They got vanished before getting any opinion from staffs.I report it in the igc discord support.electro confirmed it though no action was taken :-\.However i again started giving ideas in the forum.But this time dont know why staffs who maintain forum didnt liked my suggestion though the members liked my suggestion.dont know why may be they want igc to remain as same as it was before.i Gave a idea on a new job.if it got accepted the zombie zone would have become active but sadly it didnt got accepted after having so many votes.And yeah that was scriptable.Besides i also gave some new event ideas in the forum.Moreover i am very friendly to most of the players.well known to everyone in the game.Helped new players by giving them money,job at my business.Never Scam to anyone.Always remain loyal and polite.I will further give cool ideas in forum.i will try my best to make igc Better.

Offline Pancake

• Community Member
  • [L4] Senior Staff
  • I SLAUGHTER WHORES AND LITTLE CHILDREN
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Pancake
Re: JCM Application - Agent47
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 05:13:59 pm »
I'm pleased to say that you're accepted. We are looking forward to your further contributions!

already 2 complaints <3

p-cake