Author Topic: March 2018 Staff Survey  (Read 2831 times)

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
March 2018 Staff Survey
« on: March 27, 2018, 06:37:59 pm »
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 08:09:22 pm by Emile »

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

Offline !MaDy

• Nexus Founder
    • View Profile
  • Group: Nexus Sqaud
  • In-Game Name: !Mady|Nexus
Re: March 2018 Staff Survey
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 04:37:21 am »
Damnt.

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • ur mom gay
    • View Profile
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 04:46:23 am »
only thing you could of did is only allow community members to take this survey but we dont have that ig so that is by forums only Community members can take it, you'd have got honest answers, personally i've answered honest in both account of mine
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:58:52 am »
I personally have rushed and answered most of the questions randomly and Imma tell you why: I'm not active, I just logged in for a casual visit and found myself forced to answer something to which I couldn't properly answer, at all. I couldn't tell if someone was active enough for a job, if he does help players or even if he's biased. Damn I'm not even active, how am I supposed to answer according to the best of community's interests? I didn't wanna answer it randomly just to get it done, but the truth is that I could only answer 10% of the survey, based on what I know about the community of a long time ago. And with all due respect, I believe I'm not the only one in this situation. When I was commenting this in main chat, there were another couple players commenting similar situations, that prevented them to answer properly.

Offline Nock

• [L2] Junior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 07:01:43 am »
I'm sorry but i answered yes on some guys cause i didn't know themfor example pheonix naTz etc... But i judged well i thi k the staff memebers i know and that i have seenthem working for the well-being of the server

Offline NaTz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 07:03:30 am »
I'm sorry but i answered yes on some guys cause i didn't know themfor example pheonix naTz etc... But i judged well i thi k the staff memebers i know and that i have seenthem working for the well-being of the server

My name wasn't on the survey.

Offline Nock

• [L2] Junior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 07:06:47 am »
I saw so many randoms that i can't remember idk if you were in or not xd you and pheonix came to my head liketht so yeah sorry man

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 08:42:08 am »
So whose getting fired? xd

Offline Excuend

• Junior Community Member
    • View Profile
  • Group: Special Weapons and Tactics
  • In-Game Name: Excuend
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 09:24:09 am »
Just 1 reason. I have no idea who are some of the staffs are.

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 10:40:30 am »
I got a question, another survey was addedtoday I believe but it contained some retired staffs like Haider  and drake what's up with that?

Offline Haider

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 03:06:39 pm »
I got a question, another survey was addedtoday I believe but it contained some retired staffs like Haider and drake what's up with that?
I'm not retired, I'm controlling the server secretly, shh

Maybe, the answers to the survey were "yes yes yes" because many players in IGC don't understand English?

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 09:52:26 am »
I'm not retired, I'm controlling the server secretly, shh

Maybe, the answers to the survey were "yes yes yes" because many players in IGC don't understand English?
I left a no on if you are active btw. Fired not retired btw xdd.

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
    • View Profile
  • Group: Sharia Police
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 03:03:02 pm »
only thing you could of did is only allow community members to take this survey but we dont have that ig so that is by forums only Community members can take it, you'd have got honest answers, personally i've answered honest in both account of mine

Why was this even in game? I know most people don't use forum that much and we can't do nothing about it. The amount of people who do not speak English are a lot in game and this shouldn't have been like this at all, it's all about quality, not quantity. Do you prefer quality answers by the community members or do you prefer a lot of people who do not speak English and answer whatever the fuck they wanted?

personally i've answered honest in both account of mine

lol

Some people have gone inactive, retired or just kicked from the staff team and I am surprised the current inactive staffs aren't demoted or anything like that. Glenno should just think about it.

I got a question, another survey was addedtoday I believe but it contained some retired staffs like Haider  and drake what's up with that?

Another reason why this should have been handled on forum, most mature people are here and they can answer properly, those who aren't mature are probably braindead, I know someone but I won't state his name (he knows who I am talking about).

Dolla, next time, focus on making this survey ON FORUM instead of IN GAME, it's better for people to answer with a constructive reply instead of just some other bullshit such as yes yes and no no, I was searching this survey for about 5 minutes and I couldn't find it. I am surprised that it was in game, that wouldn't help you at all. There are mature people in game and I am not denying that, I know how random people come in game that aren't mature and they just play for fun instead of just contributing to the community.
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 09:28:21 am »
Having the the staff survey mandatory was probably the biggest factor that resulted most people spamming "YES" on the survey. Ya know  our player base is primarily composed of kids who srsly just want to go ingame earn hard cash kick ass and repeat, and massive pointed out the language barrier so you kinda reap what you sow
\"Hey Listen!\"