Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS | Recruitment center  (Read 62522 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RE: ATLAS | Recruitment center
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 09:06:25 am »

[tr]
[td][/td][/font][/size][/color]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

CURRICULUM VITAE







PERSONAL INFORMATION



Real name:Mel
Your English skills [1-10]:10
Nationality:Slovenian
Gender (male / female):Male
Your timezone (Convert it to GMT format):GMT+1
Your age (dd/mm/yyyy):07/05/2000
Tell us something about yourself and your career on (At least 60 words):My name is Mel i'm playing mta for fun, I'm friendly to all peoples i'm online 2 hours per day or more. I'm half a day in school, i'm training american football, I'm 16 years old i will be 17 in one week I like to play IGC becouse is i'm having fun in the game while playing cop cathing criminals, be with friends i can be stubborn sometimes.
List your former groups and state your reasons for leaving them::CRIP becouse i wasnt able to play cop.
• N/A
Why do you want join ATLAS?:Becouse i see its a good group for cops and i wanna become like my friend Haider.
What do you expect from ATLAS?:I expect they will respect me and i will have to respect them back i will have to do what they will say.




IN-GAME INFORMATION



Your ingame name:Wolfie
Your account name:woffer
Screenshot of your police stats (F5):http://imgur.com/a/cK5tW
Screenshot of your stats (/stats):http://imgur.com/a/YoDfj
MTA serial:E64A57C10A7AEE36EAF81DF860CABEB4




DISCLAIMER



I agree to follow all the ATLAS rules:I agree.
Everything above was written by myself in all honesty:Yes.
I will use barriers to block public areas:Yes i will.

Offline Mr.Zombie

  • Senior Community Member
  • ***
RE: ATLAS | Recruitment center
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 01:00:59 pm »
@"Probro05"  You have been accepted, Although you made a wrong format , but I'm really proud of you because you didn't join any group at the current time and you have the requirements.
@"Wolfie"  You have been denied , because you joined USMS.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:44:18 pm by Mr.Zombie »
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Comandante

  • | | | I'm from the SWAT Team: D | | |
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Paurd
Re: ATLAS | Recruitment center TheKing
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 01:27:01 pm »


RECRUITMENT CENTER


Why should you join us?
✓ ATLAS Corporation is a private military company which offers a variety of law enforcement services. For now, we are replacing regular army.
✓ ATLAS Corporation is international group. We're are not bunch of arabs, tunisians and other strange guys. We all use English to communicate.
✓ Dedicated and loyal officers to the law side.
✓ First and oldest law formation.
✓ Fair promotion system, work is rewarded, slack is punished.
✓ We're the first and oldest law group on this server and we're still alive.

Requirements:
  • You need to have at least 45 hours of playtime
  • You need to have at least 50 arrests
  • You need to have 100% for at least three weapons
  • Musn't be in ATLAS Blacklist.
  • You can only apply once in 1 weeks.
  • You can only apply in this topic.
  • Decent English knowledge, ability to communicate and understand others.
  • Wrong format won't be accepted, all fields are compulsory.
  • Must be a good human being, with decent behavior, polite and helpful.
  • Application should be written on your own, and upon copying materials, will be rejected.
  • Didn't apply for a group at least for 7 days.
  • Do not ask ATLAS members to check your application.
  • Must be active in game.
  • Must be loyal to LAW side.
You're welcome:
  • Photoshop, Sony Vegas.
  • After Effects CC.
  • 3DS max skills.
  • HTML, Web-Design.
  • Voice communication[TS3]/Discord.


Code: [Select]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img=370x90]http://i.imgur.com/XX1H6pT.png[/img][/td]
[td][i][size=10]
Directed to ATLAS Corporation, HR Center.
Addressed to A-FOB, East LS, Los Santos, San Andreas
Application letter forward to Division of Tactics and Logistics[/size][/i]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/align]
[center][font=arial][size=15][color=black][i]CURRICULUM VITAE[/i][/color][/size][/font][/ce]
 
[align=left]
[hr]
[b][color=brown][size=12]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b]
[hr]
[b]Real name[/b]: Elias
[b]Your English skills[/b] [u][i][1-10][/i][/u]: My English is from Un 8
[b]Nationality[/b]:Argentina
[b]Gender (male / female)[/b]:Male
[b]Your timezone[/b] [i](Convert it to GMT format)[/i]:  (GMT−4)
[b]Your age (dd/mm/yyyy)[/b]: 15 Years
[b]Tell us something about yourself and your career on [/b][i](At least 60 words)[/i]:
Hello My name is elias I am 15 years old and my dream is to enter this wonderful clan. And I am very serious. My job is always serious.
[b]List your former groups and state your reasons for leaving them:[/b]:  My previous group were G.a.t.e Team I left it because they were very inactive That was my reason for leaving it
• N/A
[b]Why do you want join ATLAS?[/b]: I want to enter ATLAS because it is a wonderful group and it is my dream to enter this group and it is very good I hope to have an opportunity to enter
[b]What do you expect from ATLAS?[/b]:
I hope that they give me an opportunity because they have a big heart ATLAS I hope to enter
 
[hr]
[b][color=brown][size=12]IN-GAME INFORMATION[/size][/color][/b]
[hr]
[b]Your ingame name[/b]: Theking
[b]Your account name[/b]: comandate555
[b]Screenshot of your police stats (F5)[/b]: https://imgur.com/a/wzXNftX
[b]Screenshot of your stats (/stats)[/b]: https://imgur.com/a/B7icoJD
[b]MTA serial[/b]: 5104AABDB59F9C1D5663B783DB87F2E4
 
[hr]
[b][color=brown][size=12]DISCLAIMER[/size][/color][/b]
[hr]
[b]I agree to follow all the ATLAS rules[/b]: Yes
[b]Everything above was written by myself in all honesty[/b]: yes
[b]I will use barriers to block public areas[/b]:
it depends on cases if and on another


 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal