Quantcast

Author Topic: CEM APPLICATION - SrDylan  (Read 2117 times)

Offline SrDylan

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Snow7w7
CEM APPLICATION - SrDylan
« on: May 10, 2017, 12:29:53 am »
Account Name:SrDylan
In-Game Name:SrSnow
Hours in-game:136 hours
Time-Zone:(GMT-6)
Information about yourself:
My name is dylan I am from Mexico daily I play mta and I regularly study I do not like to play quite a single game but with mta and his server I am quite addicted so I spend hours playing in his server I am quite responsible and I can help in whatever Clear based on what with us.

Why do you want to be an Event Manager:Well I was watching the work of the event managers and it is very fun since they do events regularly and usually give money but the best is the event I decided to make this application to be able to perform this same work that they carry out like creating events, helping users, or Simply perform events so that all users can play and have fun in addition to those who have skill but usually do not collect money have an extra opportunity to get more money in a simple way also I get along with almost everyone on the server so not I have no problem with anyone and I would like to be able to play with all those people who with us and who do not with us to know them and have a good gameplay I would like to be able to perform all kinds of events, either prop hunt, or races, etc. and compete to have the Victory with other users in the end what I want is to have a better gameplay, to know more people and to be able to help them in what they need to equal L perform events for all those people who need it or just want to have fun ;D
Your speed test: (Optional):
Snow7w7

\"If you can play hours on your computer you can also achieve your goals\"
EVENT MANAGER
LEADER OF INFINITY

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
RE: CEM APPLICATION - SrDylan
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 12:51:36 pm »
good luck brother
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
RE: CEM APPLICATION - SrDylan