Quantcast

Author Topic: CEM Application - Angel95  (Read 2712 times)

CEM Application - Angel95
« on: April 28, 2017, 02:11:07 pm »
Account name: angel95
In-game name: |TSF|Angel95
hours in-game: 9
Time zone: +2
Information about yourself:
Code: [Select]
Hi Friends, my name is  sadek, i'm 16 years old, I live in Israel in Der Al Asad , My favorite food/drink is Fried rice and Ice tea.
 I have one brother and 2 sisters, My father is  Teacher. My hobbies are gardening, listening sad songs, learning new things, football , basketball etc .My strengths are my attitude, hard working, accept all challenges. I have a lovable family who will always support and stand back for every success and failure.Having a self-motivate and positive attitude mind set it helps me to build my career in a stronger way . My short term goal is I want to complete my further studies in abroad.
 My long term goal is I would like to successful in my life.

Code: [Select]
[b]Why do you want to be an Event Manager:[/b] I want to become a CEM because I like entertaining people. In fact, this is the reason I applied for Criminal Boss long ago before the CEM feature was even created. My first goal was to entertain both Criminal and Law sides by creating events and gather as many players I could. With time and dedication I managed to become a Head Criminal Boss which can prove how loyal and dedicated I am in what I am doing. However, I am a friendly guy and I like having fun. After all , that's what being CEM is about right? Around one month ago I started a monthly fist fight tournament in CIT free for all players with a 10 million dollars prize. Around 30 players applied for it but we randomly picked 16 since the fights took longer than expected. In fact, the whole tournament took 2 days to end. You could find more information about the tournament in the Fight Club Topic. Besides that I regularly host parties in Grove Street to entertain people with music and make them socialize a bit because nowadays people only care about stats. I also have many other ideeas for unique and entertaining events which I would like to put into practice. About the commands, I don't think that they'll really be a problem since I am a fast learner.
 [b]Your speed test: (Optional):[/b] http://imgur.com/a/0YgZI

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
RE: CEM Application - Angel95
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 05:27:24 pm »
I am sorry for posting here, but seems like copied from somewhere else, no?

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 07:08:20 pm »
Hilarious! Denied.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 12:44:33 pm »