Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Rank Application - NeVox  (Read 2654 times)

Community Rank Application - NeVox
« on: November 30, 2016, 11:22:26 am »

Forum Profile: NeVox
Timezone: GMT+1
Country of Residence: Benin
Current Forum Rank: -
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: -
IG Serial: B694BB5AFCA017A4D36F9A79686C2802
IG Group: San Andreas Sheriffs Department

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Community Member:
Good day IGC's Staff Team. I think myself that i deserve the Community Member rank because i'm apart of the community, i discuss with other peoples about suggestions, being apart of an serious and trustworthy Law Group and i will post more guides related to the Law Enforcement Side and other boards. I'm able to give valid arguments about things and opinions. I'll help out where i can, trying to share my ideas in the suggestion board and try to help other players facing problems with MTA or the server. I'll also try my best to give other community members a good time being on forums or in-game.
Also to be straight, i see myself as a loyal and carismatic person. I would rate myself as "advanced english speaking" person due to that my first language is not english, it's actually german.

I got about 7 years experience of GTA: San Andreas and 5 years of MTA, i visited thousand servers, met many people and saw a lot of stuff.

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application - NeVox
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:30:27 pm »

Dear NeVox,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been denied. While you have contributed your ideas to some suggestions, you haven't come up with any potential ideas.

Better luck next time.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal