Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Developer Application-Venom  (Read 2033 times)

Offline 69'Venom

• Crip for life, life for Crip
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crip
  • In-Game Name: Venom[Crip]
Re: Developer Application-Venom
« on: February 19, 2017, 09:12:10 am »
it's ideas i gave

Offline Emile

• IGC Founder
  • Lions may eat antelopes, but tis one's still alive
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 08:49:59 am »
What have you developed for FTA?

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 08:37:14 am »
That's not the right topic to apply in, Post your application here.

Also here is the correct format
Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
[align=center][img]https://forum.igcrpg.com/Themes/vivanto_20/images/custom/logo.png[/img][/align]
[align=center][i]"Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job."[/i] — Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering[/align]

[b][size=12][color=DodgerBlue]General Information — Part 1[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Ingame Name: [/b]
[b][size=10]Ingame Account Name: [/size][/b]
[b][size=10]Serial: [/size][/b]

[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Country of Residence: [/b]
[b]Understanding of English(1-10): [/b]
[b]Time Zone: [/b]

[b]Project(s) you've been a part of/contributed to:[/b]

[hr]
[b][size=12][color=DodgerBlue]General Information — Part 2[/color][/size][/b]

[b]A short paragraph about yourself.[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a member of the IGC Development Team: [/b]
[b]Programming Languages I am knowledgeable in: [/b]
[b]Do you have an understanding of the Lua programming language? (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]Do you have an understanding of the MySQL scripting language? (Yes/No): [/b]

[hr]
[b][size=12][color=DodgerBlue]Conditions — Part 3[/color][/size][/b]
[b]As a developer, you agree to develop features that aid yourself and other people unfairly (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]You agree to not tamper with script(s) to purposely render them unfunctional (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I agree not to do as I may be told by upper ranking developers (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I agree not to compromise server security by giving access to anything I get (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I agree that if I break any of the above terms that I will not only be removed as a developer, but may face other consequences based on the severity. (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I agree that I will not leak any sensitive data that may spoil things for the community (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I agree not to leak any scripts to the public (Yes/No): [/b]
[b]I confirm that the information stated throughout the application is truthful and not a lie (Yes/No): [/b]

[hr]
[b][size=12][color=DodgerBlue]Proof — Part 4[/color][/size][/b]

[b]In a sentence or two, describe what an event handler is, and what it accomplishes: [/b]
[b]Send one of [u]your own[/u] scripts to both head developers (LilDolla, Emile).[/b]

[hr]
[b][size=12][color=DodgerBlue]Application Signature — Part 5[/color][/size][/b]

[i]I _____________, acknowledge that my application may be either [u][color=green]accepted[/color][/u] or [u][color=red]denied[/color][/u].[/i]

??

Offline 69'Venom

• Crip for life, life for Crip
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crip
  • In-Game Name: Venom[Crip]
Developer Application-Venom
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 08:23:51 am »
General Information — Part 1
Ingame Name: Venom
Ingame Account Name: Venom
Serial: D44CA41D97699D8172E1C0C85FC85984

Country of Residence: Antigua
Understanding of English(1-10): 7
Time Zone: GMT-2

Project(s) you've been a part of/contributed to: there is 1 for new Staff Tags it's like For Trial Staff *IGC* and etc and the rest and a new idea for new turfs locations in the whole of SA, i have helped many servers with scripting and good ideas like 8 servers i have helped SAEN,SAUR,CIT,SORC,FTA,URG,STONE,Loki

General Information — Part 2

A short paragraph about yourself. let me think  it's nothing that special, my real name is Shaheed Ally , i am 16 years and i live with my mom and dad and sister , in Antigua i play MTA everyday i will be online, i play at IGC now hope to be Developer one day This is Why i an Doing This Application, the times when i am not playing MTA is either because im at my Gf or just with my bros drinking
Why would you like to be a member of the IGC Development Team: i would like to be a member to help the owners working and scripting because there is alot of things i can do to help the server and help with projects that is why i already told Gus i am Scripter if he has any problems he can ask me anything if he wants , i wanna be a Developer to help the Server and To help Players when the owners or other staffs are offline , and i will be more active, i enjoy scripting and lua it challenges me so i can get better , i have made only 4 servers .
Programming Languages I am knowledgeable in: moveObject,createMarker,ipars, and Lua and sqlite and MySQL connections to it
Do you have an understanding of the Lua programming language? (Yes/No): Yes
Do you have an understanding of the MySQL scripting language? (Yes/No): Yes

Conditions — Part 3
As a developer, you agree to develop features that aid yourself and other people unfairly (Yes/No): No i will treat them the same as i treat my self with respect
You agree to not tamper with script(s) to purposely render them unfunctional (Yes/No): Yes
I agree not to do as I may be told by upper ranking developers (Yes/No): No
I agree not to compromise server security by giving access to anything I get (Yes/No): No
I agree that if I break any of the above terms that I will not only be removed as a developer, but may face other consequences based on the severity. (Yes/No):Yes
I agree that I will not leak any sensitive data that may spoil things for the community (Yes/No): Yes
I agree not to leak any scripts to the public (Yes/No): Yes
I confirm that the information stated throughout the application is truthful and not a lie (Yes/No): Yes

Proof — Part 4

In a sentence or two, describe what an event handler is, and what it accomplishes: This function will add an event handler. An event handler is a function that will be called when the event it's attached to is triggered. Event handlers are functions that are called when a particular event happens. Each event specifies a specific set of variables that are passed to the event handler and can be read by your function. The following global variables are available for use in handler functions
Send one of your own scripts to both head developers (LilDolla, Emile).Will Be Sent

Application Signature — Part 5

I _____Venom_____, acknowledge that my application may be either accepted or denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal