Quantcast

Author Topic: Introduction of Civilian Workforce  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
Introduction of Civilian Workforce
« on: March 28, 2017, 10:34:39 am »

Civilian Workforce is a group created on 27/03/2017. The purpose of this group is that we allow our members to play in every way they want. We work for the government, no matter what way it is. Our main purpose is, as you could see in the name, working inside the civilian side. Our members enjoy earning their money by doing civilian related work and they spend a decent time inside the civilian side. At this point the group is kinda new. But if you are interested in joining, PM me with some information about yourself and a screenshot of your stats. Based on that we will judge for now, as we're kinda new we dont have a application format yet. We will add one once we manage to get a board for our group. Do you still have any questions? Send me a PM and i'll try my best to answer your question within 24 hours.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:36:15 am by Joanna »
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
RE: Introduction of Civilian Workforce
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 01:56:51 pm »
Good luck and post it here please: https://forum.igcrpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
RE: Introduction of Civilian Workforce
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 03:52:27 pm »
Spoiler: show
test

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal