Quantcast

Author Topic: Drastic and Important Changes to IGC to improve everyone's gameplay 2 (Repost)  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
Hello there once again,this is Marx with the second part of my essay of suggestions related to the ideas and vision I have for the server's future. I have decided to conduct a second part in my suggestions,since in the 1st part I did not include all my ideas and also I have decided to write a second part because the 1st one was really successful in my opinion and also it was a provider of food of thought for IGC's future.Let's begin,shall we?

Topic 1:Economy (Note that this topic will be a paragraph dedicated solely to the economy of our server)

First of all,let me congratulate IGC's developers for bringing back the fisherman occupation,a real refreshment in the Civilian Community.This sector of IGC really needed something new in order to compete with the Law Enforcement/Criminal players.So,to begin with the economic regulations I believe necessary for IGC,I think that we ought to rethink about the entire business concept because it is a source of heavy profit for owners,resulting to immense economic inequalities between players on the server and many people can vouch for that. To be honest with you,some heavy taxes ought to be paid by business owners(those taxes would go the player-based banking system,check part Vol.1 for details).We need to balance this economy cause this is a heavy setback for new players on the server (but also older players who don't own businesses) due to the enormous economic power certain business owners have,far outweighing any economic strength other players have.Secondly,we need to adapt to the change in our playerbase.New players are coming every single day and so,high prices and lack of affordable housing are an immense disadvantage for the newer players.The economics team that I suggested in part one of my suggestion would regulate prices.Don't forget though,there is potential for housing in many areas accross the map,since there are many unused buildings in certain areas of the map (for instance,West and North LV).That is all I have to add in terms of economy.

Topic 2:Changes in Criminal/Law Enforcement

Let's begin with a controversial topic,shall we?

First of all,I think that those 2 occupations are pretty not balanced overall,but some regulations should be made particularily to the Criminal side.

I)Criminal Nerfs

To begin with,I think that the criminal occupation is pretty broken at the moment,due to the immense wealth criminals get from doing the most simple tasks (except LS Bank Heist that's pretty balanced).Most of the heists though are easy and pay way too much money for the time spent doing their heists.I simply believe that the money criminals get from heists should be reduced by 20% or if you want to keep the payment,just increase the cooldowns.

II)Law Enforcement Regulations

1)Buffs: I think we need to make Law Enforcement as easy as the criminal task for the newer players,by increasing payments given,removing or regulating bounties and also,give more XP and Money when killing a player with more playtime than you.

2)Nerfs: I believe we ought to nerf the weapons Police Officers are offered. The taser effect lasts far too long for it's accessibility and it should be reduced by 0.5 or 1 second.The melee weapon is pretty ok in my opinion and it doesn't need regulations.Also,we need to nerf the Employment Level XP as I think it far outweighs any Civilian Occupation and it overall pretty unfair for hard working players.

Small Sub-Topic:Group Administration and features

I think that the group system is overall pretty outdated and dusty,needing some new refreshing feature in the administration sector.Most of the features like group vehicle for example,are unofficial and made up by players.

A new feature I would really want to be added into groups would be the choice to administrate more effectively,by adding new sectors like for example,Group Occupation (Law,Criminal,Civilian),Group Vehicle etc. Also I would really love a new sector called Turf Administration where you discuss (separate chat)your turf-taking patter and also administrate the percentage of funds won by turfing,that go into the group bank and the group members.

That is all I had to add for now. Please let me know whether you agree or not with my suggestions and please leave feedback.Also,tell me if you want a Vol.3 of this.

Thanks for your time.

Conducted by:Marx
Date:18/02/2018
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
use the correct format and then add a poll

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
moved to general discussion as this isn't a suggestion.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal