Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Electro  (Read 9946 times)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Complaint - Electro
« on: May 03, 2018, 08:35:53 am »
Ingame Name: Nock
Forum Name: Nock
Serial:344F8735793D953FD570C3CF499A6EF4

Name of player you're complaining against: Electro
What rule have they broken: Griefing / cheating and exploiting .
Date/Time the rule was broken: 3 May 2018  / 13:30 UTC + 1
Evidence of them breaking a rule:   
Spoiler: show

I want to say that if he will say that he used cars instead of barriers it's not relevant why you may ask ? it's because barriers can be avoided and destroyed but his cars are legit unmovable and undestructible he's been doing this since 3 days and noone reported him cause they all said that " The staff doesn't give a fuck " and electro said that the staff is useless .. The complaint guideliness says that i only car report a player if he affected my gameplay .. indeed he did and not only my gameplay but everyone's gameplay he just camps in the roof of LSPD with all the entries blocked and shoots people with his friends that didn't tell him to stop but they even asked him to keep up the good work ! And they started imitating him just take a look on this

PS : such a dumb person i'm i didn't show that the cars were his cars but i have 30 criminals that can proove that this is true  .

« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 08:38:39 am by Nock »

Re: Complaint - Electro
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 08:40:35 am »
Lspd got 2 enteries,  you can come in from back.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 08:41:51 am »
First of all you're not invited to talk unless a staff asks you so you can enjoy that 20% forum warning and also to respond to your meaningless arguement i'll say that ALL the entries were blocked no exception only a helicopter could get on the roof

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 08:50:14 am »
You're not the one who decides who gets a punishment.

About your complaint. I'd like to hear @Electro his story about this.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 08:55:01 am »
If I don't block those entrances, the criminals would go in and camp the police 24/7 with their shotgun ,3 inches away from them, from that range and those weapons do you think they will be able to move? Camping a spawn point is considered griefing yet you claim that you are the only one who's been wronged here.

Offline Electro

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 08:55:43 am »
P.S Adeeb promised to move the spawn point and yet here we are

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 08:55:55 am »
After dying we go to prison then when we pay the fine or simply wait the countdown we got warped there we do not choose where to spawn

Offline Electro

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2018, 08:56:36 am »
After dying we go to prison then when we pay the fine or simply wait the countdown we got warped there we do not choose where to spawn
You cannot choose where to spawn but you can choose where to go when you spawn

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 08:58:11 am »
You cannot judge our choices  it's not abusing because we just followed what the warping system does it's a coïncidence that we spawn near LSPD and a coincidence that you're there ALSO we can't /criminal near a cop and since you were there we had to go away from LSPD

Offline Electro

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2018, 08:58:46 am »
we can't /criminal near a cop and since you were there we had to go away from LSPD
And you can choose to stay away from LSPD

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2018, 08:59:54 am »
what if my choice is to kill you ?

Offline Electro

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 09:00:14 am »
what if my choice is to kill you ?
Then your choice is wrong

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 09:01:50 am »
I'm not going to anwser your bullshit anymore before a staff asks me to do it from now on ALSO remember that the player can make choices and you CANNOT judge them in any possible way you just can't if i want to kill you i'll do it and you just have to defend yourself WITHOUT abusing anything just play the game normally without looking for anyway to abuse it

Offline Electro

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 09:03:25 am »
if i want to kill you i'll do it and you just have to defend yourself WITHOUT abusing anything just play the game normally without looking for anyway to abuse it
I shoot them from the roof, they shoot me from the ground, where's the abusing there pray tell.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 09:04:55 am »
The abusing is when you block all the entries so we cannot play normally what if i'm a cop and i just spawned there and i want to go out ? i'll be simply blocked

PS : i just thought that last arguement as shitty as the others that's why i anwsered again

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal