Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Appeal - Freebird  (Read 3114 times)

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Appeal - Freebird
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:45:48 pm »
Alright so this is the situation:

http://i.imgur.com/rAehwb5.jpg

As you can see, the guy that shouted 'REPORT' was the one that, as you can imagine, reported you. Nothing to do with Ares.

As you, I was not sure at all if that was a valid report or not, so I contacted a memeber of IGC's team with a higher rank than me and he said me that the punishment was valid.

Now, he told me that he thought that the report was for DM, that's why I jailed you, basically because I asked him if I should jail you or mute you. So as he thought it was for DM, I jailed you.

Now you might be asking, Then why you muted me first? As I told you already, I failed issuing the punishment so I'll remove you the mute record once you come online. I hope you can forgive me mor such stupid mistake but well I still learning a bit.

The only reason I issued you a punishment was because you have been reported, that means that someone felt offended about the word you said. But as I'm only Trial I'll let any other staff to handle this and give you a final verdict. If the accept the appeal I'll remove the record log as soon as both of us get online. Thanks and have good day.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 01:48:45 pm by Mackepper »

Appeal - Freebird
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:19:06 pm »
IG Name: TRL-Freebird*SWAT
Forum name: neven22
Serial: A10EBC7DECD5D0CC58FD2247CFF267E4
The Admin that issued the punishment: [IGC]Mackepper#L-F
The rule broken: 1. (discrimination)
Evidence on why you didn't break the rule and/or shouldn't be punished as harshly: Well, I got punished for saying "deported" to Ares and someone got offended and reported me which doesn't really make sense because if that person was so offended by a barelly offensive joke he could have simply PMed me or contacted me somewhere else and tell me my joke offended him so I'd apologize to him and everything would be fine. It simply shows how that person wasn't really that offended and he actually wanted to see me punished which ain't cool. Idk, but it ruins my reputation and simply tilts me because someone reacted so harsh to a joke which wasn't even meant to offend someone.

Offline Noble

• Veteran Community Member
  • The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 03:14:02 am »
Locked and moved.

Offline Ares

• Honourable
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 01:28:38 pm »
I didn't get offended.

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 02:23:46 pm »
'Deported' isn't worth a punishment, I mean, is that even discrimination? Anyways, even if that was punishable, it makes no sense that other people but the one whom the word was directed to can report you. -
Quote from: 'Ares link' dateline='1485368918'
I didn't get offended.
Only he had the right to report you.

About the DM report, is it Freebird who's punching?

I've one question though: What's the punishment about? The deported thing or the DM SS?

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 02:56:45 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' dateline='1485372226'
'Deported' isn't worth a punishment, I mean, is that even discrimination? Anyways, even if that was punishable, it makes no sense that other people but the one whom the word was directed to can report you. -  Only he had the right to report you.

About the DM report, is it Freebird who's punching?

I've one question though: What's the punishment about? The deported thing or the DM SS?
The deported thing, I've never DMed on this server

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 03:08:25 pm »
The punishment will be removed. We don't mute for such things.
I love lions.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 03:16:40 pm »
Appeal accepted, logs removed.

Feel free to lock this :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal