Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - [GSF]annex  (Read 2900 times)

Complaint - [GSF]annex
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:30:53 pm »
Ingame Name: Jane
Forum Name: Jane
Serial: 25C3064F6B85B3E8309E1A5839A480E2

Name of player you're complaining against: [GSF]annex
What rule have they broken: Flaming / Provoking.
Date/Time the rule was broken: 1:20-1:25 AM GMT+2
Evidence of them breaking a rule: http://i.imgur.com/7hg1qr6.png

Re: Complaint - [GSF]annex
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 06:34:33 pm »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 06:35:43 pm »
Two admins were online when this happened, don't act so offended when you CONSTANTLY talk shit about our gang. Woohoo! I said bitch. But you called me shit, cunt & bitch also. So don't play victim when you stir shit up. People on this server really baffle me. Talk shit > Get shit on > Play victim.

@NizwaFTW was in-game he was following the chat. That's all I need.
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 06:59:35 pm »
Quote from: 'NizwaFTW link' pid='1359' dateline='1487374781'
I was online when this happend , it was jane who started it with "GSF killing me in LV hospital" without reporting them if that was true (she didn't provide any evidence) she should've reported the player who was killing her exploiting the safe area and her being afk without going to the main chat which resulted in another huge fight like the one we had earlier and i think Jane is at fault here for provoking.
@NaTz

Glenno said he had a low KDR . I basically told him I had an even lower KDR because of THAT. No provoking .

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 06:39:41 pm »
I was online when this happend , it was jane who started it with "GSF killing me in LV hospital" without reporting them if that was true (she didn't provide any evidence) she should've reported the player who was killing her exploiting the safe area and her being afk without going to the main chat which resulted in another huge fight like the one we had earlier and i think Jane is at fault here for provoking.
@NaTz
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:41:52 pm by NizwaFTW »

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 07:02:04 pm »
You're acting like I directly called you a bitch, I told you to shut up nicely first then you said 'Ayy truth hurts lmao'. Then I said man this bitch doesn't stop complaining. And it's true you don't stop complaining @NizwaFTW can see you're still trying to provoke us IG and report us for rules we didn't even break like fucking following you around when we're at PC and you're on a fucking highway... Get a life loser, let others enjoy this game if you can't.
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 07:27:18 pm »
Complaint Invalid.

Quote from: 'NizwaFTW link' pid='1359' dateline='1487374781'
\"Hey Listen!\"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal