- Don't report the map bugs as a normal bug. We have a Sub Board: Click Here for that. [/s]
- Report map bugs here for now
- Try to check if the bug you are going to report hasn't been reported already. It can get really annoying for Devs and for the QA to many reports about the same bugs.
- Do not post any kind of confirmation if you are not from the QA. If you do, your post is going to be deleted.
- Don't report exploits on the board. Pm any QA or any Dev to report them so it's not public.
- Only Devs can overrule a confirmation from a bug so don't PM any QA if you think it's not a bug.
- Most important, report all the bugs you find. Is really important for you to report them because that way you contribute to the development of IGC.
When Did the Bug Take Place?
It's not so much the date and time that's important, but during what did the bug happen? While getting a job? While entering an objective marker? This is important information to provide. It's also very important to report the bug as soon as you found it
.Is it valid?
Make sure to reproduce the big yourself before reporting it to confirm that the bug is actually a bug. Plus, ask yourself: is this a bug? Do not report bugs that are not bugs. Sometimes things are intended and may appear as bugs.Clear Evidence and Steps to Reproduce
When reporting a bug, it is important that you give clear evidence and clear steps to reproduce. It makes the developer's job a thousand times easier if you show us how to reproduce the bug so that it can be fixed. This can be done by posting a screenshot, video, chat/log, debug info, as well as posting clear steps to reproduce.Has it already been reported?
If there are a lot of bugs (there really shouldn't be, but IF there are), please make use of the forum search function to see if your bug has already been reported. If you report the same bug multiple times, it will be deleted.