Poll

?

yes
5 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 08, 2020, 06:33:41 pm

Author Topic: Personal Skins/Shaders  (Read 127 times)

Offline fallenAngel

• Junior Community Member
  • how is the son of a devil and an angel?
    • View Profile
Personal Skins/Shaders
« on: May 01, 2020, 06:33:41 pm »
Suggestion:Add a new payment method for skins and shaders
Detailed explanation:Yesterday I came across a somewhat unpleasant situation, which was knowing that skins/shaders were obtained only with payment in real money, and with that I had the idea to suggest a new form of payment, see the details below:

* Skin and Shader are personal, that is, they are not suitable for groups or other players, only the person who requested Skin and/or Shader can use it!
* The forum will have a page for players to request the skin and/or shader. On this page, the player must put the Name ingame, Account name, Serial, Skin ID and Skin Image;
* The value of Skin and Shader will be 20m;
* If the player wants to change the skin or shader, it will cost 5m per change;
* Each player has a limit of 1 Skin and 1 Shader;

NOTE: This idea, by itself, can maintain the activity of playing, of course it is only a probability, but in the current situation of the IGC, it is worth trying something that can collaborate with the players.
Location of update ( location on map ) -
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:only Skins and/or Shaders that the player requests
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: 20m per Skin or Shader, 5m per charge.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:56:24 pm by fallenAngel »

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Creepers
  • In-Game Name: Death
Re: Personal Skins/Shaders
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 11:20:23 pm »
This idea is already added in-game, paying 20m to Drake u can get a personal skin or shader I don't remember how much money is for add a group skin and idk what's the prize of a personal shader or group shader
General Staff L3Criminal Boss L7Ex K!NG$ CR3W founderEx CrimSon Leader

Offline fallenAngel

• Junior Community Member
  • how is the son of a devil and an angel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 11:33:15 pm »
This idea is already added in-game, paying 20m to Drake u can get a personal skin or shader I don't remember how much money is for add a group skin and idk what's the prize of a personal shader or group shader
I tried to buy a skin for 20m but Drake informed me that not accepting game money, and my suggestion is that the player can get 1 skin and 1 shader, not just one of the two
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 11:43:21 pm by fallenAngel »

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Creepers
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 12:48:46 am »
As I said this idea is already in-game, Drake maybe is too busy to put the skins, this is opened, but there are no active staff who can add skins. Denied.
General Staff L3Criminal Boss L7Ex K!NG$ CR3W founderEx CrimSon Leader