Quantcast

Poll

Help new members and improve train drive salary

It is a good idea to help new members
2 (25%)
It's not fair for me.
4 (50%)
If they improve the salary for higher level players.
2 (25%)
It seems good to me the salary they give in train drive
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 31, 2020, 08:55:44 am

Author Topic: Help new members  (Read 298 times)

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Help new members
« on: March 24, 2020, 08:53:07 am »
Suggestion: Financially assist new members
Detailed explanation: I always help new members and what I have noticed is that they look for a job where they pay good money, my suggestion would be that in train drive which is the job most used by new players, the first month they pay a good salary, for them to stay on the server, and to give them a car, cheap so they can move around. And something that I want to add, the train drive players who are high level, pay very little without premium time, I am L8 and they pay me 6k for, when before they paid me for stop 15k.
Location of update ( location on map ) -
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?: -
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: If new players are given a minimum stop of 20k for the first month, and old and high-level players are paid (15k or 20k) per stop.

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Re: Help new members
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 09:59:53 am »
Note You can vote 2 times

Offline TheCrowRed4

• Criminal Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 02:35:26 pm »
There is a dilemma with the train work and it is that it is managed in a disgusting way as it is possible that an L9 earns the same as an L1 is not just bone with premium time, it earns 8k

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Creepers
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:00:58 pm »
1 month is too long I consider that the payment could be raised only the first hours of play.
General Staff L3Criminal Boss L7Ex K!NG$ CR3W founderEx CrimSon Leader

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 10:15:29 pm »
1 month is too long I consider that the payment could be raised only the first hours of play.
The first week or the first 5 days

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 10:46:59 pm »
The first week or the first 5 days
it is still too long, there are players who can play up to 16 hours a day, if you propose 5 days new players will fill up with money very quickly, in my opinion 4 or 5 hours should be enough.

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 09:29:51 am »
it is still too long, there are players who can play up to 16 hours a day, if you propose 5 days new players will fill up with money very quickly, in my opinion 4 or 5 hours should be enough.
Well, but raise the pay for the L8 and L9 train drives

Offline Haider

• [L4] Senior Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 09:39:04 am »
you already get 40K when you register, you want money work/rob/or work for law enforcement. I don't think giving away money is a good idea it ruins the fun and the challenge

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 11:42:16 am »
you already get 40K when you register, you want money work/rob/or work for law enforcement. I don't think giving away money is a good idea it ruins the fun and the challenge
New players are not like before, they look for easier things. ¿Why do you think they prefer a freeroam to an RPG?, it's time to find new strategies for new players

Offline Haider

• [L4] Senior Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 02:50:45 pm »
New players are not like before, they look for easier things. ¿Why do you think they prefer a freeroam to an RPG?, it's time to find new strategies for new players

Generally, we stop playing a video game when we finish all the achievements.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 03:58:51 pm »
As Haider said, players usually leave the game when they already have everything, if the payouts go up and the players become millionaires in a matter of days that will ruin their experience and they will leave.

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 06:19:42 pm »
As Haider said, players usually leave the game when they already have everything, if the payouts go up and the players become millionaires in a matter of days that will ruin their experience and they will leave.
You and Haider are very wrong, the players don't leave when they get everything, if someone really likes the game they never stop. An example I left the server for 2 years. I already had everything I loved about IGC, but I left it for study and work and also because they had put a new start on the server. Also, when I first entered, nobody helped me, I got everything on my own and what I want is for new players to feel that they are accepted on the server, I don't want them to feel that they will not be accepted, like me when I I joined in 2017 the staff of that time hated me and I don't know why

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L3] General Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2020, 01:57:22 am »
You and Haider are very wrong, the players don't leave when they get everything, if someone really likes the game they never stop. An example I left the server for 2 years. I already had everything I loved about IGC, but I left it for study and work and also because they had put a new start on the server. Also, when I first entered, nobody helped me, I got everything on my own and what I want is for new players to feel that they are accepted on the server, I don't want them to feel that they will not be accepted, like me when I I joined in 2017 the staff of that time hated me and I don't know why
Most players leave the game as it seems boring to them once they have everything they have nothing to do the game will start to get repetitive and boring, So the players need challenges and raising the payment will be too easy to get everything, in return if they are not raised they will have a challenge and the server will not be boring.

Offline Xxjuanpisxx

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 05:16:11 am »
Most players leave the game as it seems boring to them once they have everything they have nothing to do the game will start to get repetitive and boring, So the players need challenges and raising the payment will be too easy to get everything, in return if they are not raised they will have a challenge and the server will not be boring.
If that is your ideal as a staff, you are very wrong, since all players as staff must look for new things for the server. And what I tell you the ones that I knew left after they put an update which took away their houses and cars, they hated that and they left, I tell you and I will tell you again when someone wants a game it won't weigh of difficulties. I accept my mistake having left the server, but we need more players to enter, at least put this membership for a while, while people enter

Offline TwiSTeD

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2020, 02:37:21 pm »
Denied.
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻