Quantcast

Author Topic: [Invalid]Duel  (Read 331 times)

Offline HermitJr

• Senior Community Member
  • I AM AMBITIOUS BOY
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kings Crew
[Invalid]Duel
« on: December 02, 2019, 02:34:08 am »
Short Description:title
Priority (Low/Medium/High):High
Location of The Bug (/getpos[Optional]):duel's dimensions
Description of the Bug:i was programming an event in local server and there was a marker i didn't notice that i was in it then when i've been warped to another dimension i found a button which related to marker's event exists in my screen i pressed into it then the window and cursor have been showed.I compared what happened with IGC events i found that may probably happen in "duel" dimension so i hit a suitable marker there in the server for duel and obviously it's "HP marker" then joined duel dimension i discovered it actually works. in this case every player who know that bug can re add HP easily when he feels that he would be killed.
Steps to Reproduce:hit HP marker, join duel dimension, press z then re add HP if it is necessary.
Evidence of The Bug (SS/Video):
-Focus on food panel !
https://ibb.co/mNDs8pt
-Focus on [Z] button !
https://ibb.co/BfNLMrz

Additional Information (Optional):Players can abuse who play against by exploiting that bug.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:28:14 pm by !HerMiT »

Offline Log4n250'

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • The key to all doors is education
    • View Profile
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Log4n250
Re: [Invalid]Duel
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 12:32:56 pm »
I joined in one duel with the painel already open, but inside the duel, i can't move, but i can heal. Click. I tryed join without the painel open, the Purchase Food [Z] still on my screen, but if i press "Z", nothing happen. Click

Offline Alaa

• هراب لحد ما افقد الوعي.
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaa
Re: [Invalid]Duel
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 12:59:59 pm »
You can't heal after getting damaged, you need to wait around 30 seconds to 1 minute, which is more than enough to kill you if you were low health.

Invalid.