Quantcast

Poll

do you agree with me

Yea
3 (60%)
No
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: SpeedPack-ArTeX  (Read 76 times)

Offline ArTeX

• View Profile
  • In-Game Name: luffygoldace
SpeedPack-ArTeX
« on: November 05, 2019, 04:19:30 pm »
Suggestion:Return or remove the speedback
Detailed explanation:We see that the advantage of Speedback allows players to distinguish themselves from others we see a criminal to a car (old tunned) against the police does not have a car (old tuned) or vice versa, so igc must find a solution to this phenomenon,
then I request a return of Speedpack or Delete all cars (old tuned) And compensate players with money
but personally I think that [IGC] should return SpeedPack to remain equal to all players
who is with my idea vote yes
Greetings
 ;)
Location of update ( location on map )N/A
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:N/A
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:N/A
꧁ঔৣ☬ArTeX|BO$ ☬ঔৣ꧂『MA』
[/color]
⇒ҳҲҳ⇐ツ𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
⚔𝓡𝖊𝕤𝔭ᵉ𝓬ᴛ⚔遊㊣

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: The Crimson Rebels
  • In-Game Name: RaY-DoNoVaN[CrimSon]
Re: SpeedPack-ArTeX
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 04:45:21 pm »
upvoted. Im from old people and i have freeway old tunned, sultan, roadtrain... But i feel that its unfair for new players or old players who dont have old tunned stuff, so as @ArTeX said, bring again the old speed pack for all players with its old price ( 250 k) or disable it.
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Father Of BO$༻
༺Criminal Boss༻
༺Senior community member༻

Offline ArTeX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 04:50:12 pm »
upvoted. Im from old people and i have freeway old tunned, sultan, roadtrain... But i feel that its unfair for new players or old players who dont have old tunned stuff, so as @ArTeX said, bring again the old speed pack for all players with its old price ( 250 k) or disable it.
Yea just This is the idea and it should be considered
꧁ঔৣ☬ArTeX|BO$ ☬ঔৣ꧂『MA』
[/color]
⇒ҳҲҳ⇐ツ𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
⚔𝓡𝖊𝕤𝔭ᵉ𝓬ᴛ⚔遊㊣

Offline MrViol4TgL

• [L1] Trial Staff
  • - Rumors -
    • View Profile
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 10:02:20 pm »
In my opinion, it is a bad idea because the old Speedpack differentiates us from other servers that no other MTA server has. The Old Speedpack is unique and very difficult to get someone to sell one, since they have not been chased again, people always face to face the police or gangsters, in which case they were going to eliminate all the old vehicles of speedpack would have to return the money spent on it because most of the players who bought old speedpack spent around 10m + just for a vehicle that all players would make more millionaires than ever, I do not think that players are given 1 or 2 m when they spent more than 10 m + only for 1 vehicle, at least that's my opinion

Offline ArTeX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 05:30:20 am »
Yes, it divides us, but it does not work for the player's equality. You are old in the game, you have cars (old tunned) The other does not have it even if he has money. If you become unequal here
My friend, we must think rationally and not the ignorance and the equality of all the players so that there are two solutions: either to come back and increase the price, or to remove the players and to compensate them.
I'm talking about our server, so please comment before thinking and do not comment on just chatting
꧁ঔৣ☬ArTeX|BO$ ☬ঔৣ꧂『MA』
[/color]
⇒ҳҲҳ⇐ツ𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
⚔𝓡𝖊𝕤𝔭ᵉ𝓬ᴛ⚔遊㊣

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: The Crimson Rebels
  • In-Game Name: RaY-DoNoVaN[CrimSon]
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 05:44:45 am »
I want just to show you something. I have old tunned freeway, for example i got low hp and i run to my freeway. 90% i can escape cuz the speed of old tunned freeway he cant even the person who want kill me to follow me. And you have a clear example of this Egyptien Glenner when he fought us and get low hp then he run from us easly using his tunned bike. Briefly, we need to remove it or atleast make it available for all players. Other example : how a fighter came from other servers and join IGC, can he kill you while you run with old tunned freeway and he follows you by a greenwood or fraggio?
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Father Of BO$༻
༺Criminal Boss༻
༺Senior community member༻

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 04:13:26 pm »
Dolla added a new tuning system for a reason . use it , or suggest buffing the speed .