Quantcast

Poll

Who do you think that should be in charge?

Firestrike
1 (20%)
Haider
1 (20%)
Gat
0 (0%)
Nock
1 (20%)
Marx
0 (0%)
Price
0 (0%)
Alaa
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Vote for a new High Staff  (Read 125 times)

Vote for a new High Staff
« on: August 23, 2019, 05:19:53 pm »
Greetings,
In my point of view, the best solution to improve the player base in the server is that we chose a new High Staff someone destinated and capable to handle that rank fit for the job. An active player and with leadership skill.
Everyone should make a vote! Please.
Sincerely,
Firestrike

Offline Price

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for a new High Staff
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:37:34 pm »
No one stands any chance nor will the founders give up their creation like this. Trying is not an option, let it die.

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 05:41:10 pm »
I am worried about giving up after everything that has been done / created. I think it would be waste of time and reputation of such a failure..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:45:39 pm by Firestrike »

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 05:43:36 pm »
Someone must take actions and take the High Staff Job to lead us all.
We are on our own Since the last High Staff I knew plays on CIT with IGC players and they're all SWATTeam there.
What future do you expect if we dont have anyone who Lead us? The owners are inactive
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:46:34 pm by Firestrike »

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 07:18:00 am »
@Firestrike cross my earlier question out, I guessed correctly you wouldn't respond to me, guess I know you pretty well...already.

Now you want to remove the High Staff for what reason? You have failed to actually mention any good reason to remove/change the current High Staffs. What is even worse is that you put yourself on the list of candidates. That alone already makes you look very dumb as you are asking to remove the High Staffs who have already done a lot of things for the server in favor of you, someone who hasn't even contributed anything significant to the server. And the other candidates, I can tell you how they are very unfit for the job and how they shouldn't be promoted any further, though Price is a feasible candidate. But I'll get to that later.

Someone must take actions and take the High Staff Job to lead us all.
We are on our own Since the last High Staff I knew plays on CIT with IGC players and they're all SWATTeam there.
The last time I checked, staffs aren't actually forbidden to play on other servers, they can play any other server they like too without suffering any reprisal here as that would be insane. And the High Staffs, save for Adeeb, is doing fine.

What future do you expect if we dont have anyone who Lead us? The owners are inactive
Maybe they are maybe they aren't. This whole topic seems to revolve on how you should become the new High Staff which is actually the stupidest thing I've now seen on this forum.
Dates & Months to remember:
December 17, 2016,
IGC Grand opening, many players join the server around 30-50.

May 2017,
IGC player base died

March 16 2019,
A great miracle has happened on this day, the player base of IGC jump from 0 to a whopping 3!

Offline Haider

• [L3] General Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 08:29:10 am »
I like this joke

Offline Price

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 04:21:02 am »
For real, projects always die, no one has time or motivation to continue this. There's no point man.

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 08:28:21 am »
good to know people still care about the well being of the server it's kind of really cute .