Quantcast

Author Topic: It's been a great journey  (Read 494 times)

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • I want battlefield heroes back :(
    • View Profile
  • Group: Soviet Union
  • In-Game Name: Raider
It's been a great journey
« on: May 20, 2019, 05:27:39 am »
Hello everyone,

You guys have probably seen that IGC's player count is slowly declining. And that's is pretty sad to see, because, to be honest, there is nothing wrong with the server. Yes, there are some things and I don't agree on but the overall gameplay experience is pretty fun. The big problem is, MTA itself is dying. GTA San Andreas is a pretty old game and people want to play newer games, there are games out there that have people like more than MTA. It's not IGC's fault that the player count is so low, it's the game that is dying. Now it's only IGC, soon it will be the big servers too. But how soon? I don't know.

My experience

I still remember the day that I first joined. I was a noob, I didn't understand anything from what was going on and when I tried the criminal way, I got jailed very quickly. The first group ever that I had joined and had helped me, was TGOD. It was really fun, but I wasn't really the most social one, I rarely looked at the chat and I wasn't even in the discord group.

Later on, to summarize everything, I met someone from another server and we recognised each other from that server. Together with someone else we decided to make a group.

Fast Forward, we have made The Veterans/DEA. It was really fun, it was a nice law group. But tragedy struck, and things didn't go as intended. The group slowly disbanded. Some went inactive and others decided to leave. And thus, another group was made. Legion/Renaissance was made, with the goal to be a civilian group. Later on we merged with someone else, and then SWP was born. SWP still lives today, but not much people are online now.

Memories
I was browsing my screenshots folder, and I didn't realize I had so much screenshots. Some of them are funny, others are just weird. But here's a list of (randomly chosen) screenshots that I would like to share.

https://imgur.com/a/LzElsSb

Where to go on from now?
I would like to thank everyone. You guys are an amazing community, and I wanted to share that. As you may have seen from the text above, I replaced the names and kept it anonymous, because I don't want anyone to feel left out. So, what happens now ? I'm now active on another game (which is soon dying too) and soon I will also play World of Warcraft Classic. What do you guys play now ?

:)
You betch

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a great journey
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 11:32:49 am »
Is this a goodbye ? Because if the mta server is dead the community isn't

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • I want battlefield heroes back :(
    • View Profile
  • Group: Soviet Union
  • In-Game Name: Raider
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 12:48:47 pm »
It's not a goodbye, but it's more that people will now go their own way instead of staying together in 1 game
You betch

Offline Marx

• [L4] Senior Staff
  • Balkan folk
    • View Profile
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Vladimir|SWP
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 04:18:10 pm »
We've had some excellent memories together lad, been together on most of the groups you've mentioned and in general IGC has been a great journey for everybody remotely interested.

Offline Alaa

• [L1] Trial Staff
  • هراب لحد ما افقد الوعي.
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaa
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 11:00:23 pm »
We've had some excellent memories together lad, been together on most of the groups you've mentioned and in general IGC has been a great journey for everybody remotely interested.
not for me I was fighting for the staff position and  still
Spoiler: show
jk, I love IGC and I hope a miracle happens to make it alive again.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 09:05:39 am »
You guys have probably seen that IGC's player count is slowly declining.
Isn't that like, everyday since a year ago?
Dates & Months to remember:
December 17, 2016,
IGC Grand opening, many players join the server around 30-50.

May 2017,
IGC player base died

March 16 2019,
A great miracle has happened on this day, the player base of IGC jump from 0 to a whopping 3!

khush1412

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 08:47:28 am »
Still i will say, YAY finally this worst community is now dead  XD XD. You dont need to reply me bcz i am not gonna recheck this forum bye.