Poll

Do you agree with these changes ?

Yes , it gonna be useful
3 (100%)
no ! ( state reason please )
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 27, 2019, 06:56:56 am

Author Topic: Somethings That Need To be edited For Better Gameplay Quality  (Read 84 times)

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: The Crimson Rebels
  • In-Game Name: TwiSTeD[CrimSon]
Suggestion:Some Changes For Better Gameplay Quality
Detailed explanation:i think i got some useful ideas From Improving the game play that can help also with bringing players
1- IGC Economy :
  * Increase Payment of each Job by 5%
  * New Players will get 50k in their Pocket , 200k in bank balance ( i saw many players left IGC cuz they have no money to start with + it is so so hard and bored to earn money now cuz Job payment Nerfed
  * adding some achievment that can help players to earn money ( like if you killed 5 people in less than 15 mins while turfing you'll get 15k) ( that can help also to keep players active ( Monday with its missions , thusday with its mission etc ..)
   =) THIS Updates will make server active and not bored so players can stay online
2- Combat System :
   * Decrease Ammo/Weapons Prices , so that new players can buy them and train their weapons
   * Bring Back double weapons ( Tec. Usi , colt ..etc..)
   * Ability to switch between your weapons ( like swich from ak47 to m4 without going to the ammunation )
   * Weapons need to increase their Damage : Spaz ( combat shotgun ) , colt , M4 ( 3% )
    =) Most Of players Love fighting , so this update Can Be Useful To Improve Combat Quality and makes players
        more active
3- Business economical System :
   *Players Lose Money to buy Business and they get only 20k if someone bought 100k from business , i think Business owners should get 50% ( if someone bought 100k of ammo , business will get 50k) it will be good
   * Ability to Pay Workers ( truckers ) in the business by ammo without buying it from The Store ( Like : If you done 5 delivers you'll get 1k ammo from each weapon )
     =) This can help also to to make business useful again
4- New Players useful Modifications :
   * New Players will get vehicules prices Decreased by 10% ( this is temporaly , after they'll reach 35 hours of playtimes , they gonna buy cars for the same prices like the old players )
   * New Players ( less than 35 hours playtime) can't transfer Money to Players which have more than 100 hours playtime ( this can be useful for players that will create new accounts for get 250k and transfer it to their main accounts )
   =) this update can make New players active too , so they'll find good job payment , weapons cheap , cars cheap   
       so they'll like the server
5-Drugs  System :
   * adding back the old drugs system ( enable drugs automaticly after time of 1 drug over )
   * Adding Multiple Drugs Factory ( LV-LS-SF) to make drugs ( D blip )
   * Drugs Started becoming rare , so increase Drugs in Journey From 1 from each drug to 20 from each drug)
   * Drugs Crafting Factory will give you 20 drug From Each drug ( you can get drugs from D blip like the old way )!
   =) people don't like to fight now cuz they don't have drugs and it is hard to make them , so this update can fix
       this problem
6-CrimBoss Panel System
    * 2k in hit is not good , so let's make it : Cop L1 hit for 4k , Cop L2 hit 6k, Cop L3 hit 8k , L4+ cop Hit 10k
    * CrimBosses have exclusive Color when they become Criminals ( Dark Red )
    =) 2k in hit like nothing , so crimboss like normal criminal , this update can get back the old power of CrimBoss

Location of update ( location on map )N/A
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:N/A
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:N/A
Proud To be THE BOSS of The CrimSon Rebels
Criminal BOSS
SENIOR Comunity Member
Have A Nice Day !

Offline TheRam

• Junior Community Member
    • View Profile
Re: Somethings That Need To be edited For Better Gameplay Quality
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 08:59:28 am »
I agree with the above-mentioned things

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: The Crimson Rebels
  • In-Game Name: TwiSTeD[CrimSon]
Re: Somethings That Need To be edited For Better Gameplay Quality
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 07:33:52 pm »
I agree with the above-mentioned things
ty bro , these infos will improve quality of gameplay
Proud To be THE BOSS of The CrimSon Rebels
Criminal BOSS
SENIOR Comunity Member
Have A Nice Day !