Quantcast

Poll

how do you find the idea

Yes
9 (81.8%)
No
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Civilians Chief  (Read 151 times)

Civilians Chief
« on: April 08, 2019, 01:40:07 pm »
Suggestion:civilians chief
Detailed explanation:i was thinking about this idea , crim side has Cb, law side has Police chief , why not also add civilians side , this chief can choose the payment of every job , jobs payment in the week ( like monday paramedic gives good payment , tuesday quarry miner gives high payment ) i though about this idea to improve the Died civilias side
Location of update ( location on map )N\A
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:N\A
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:N\A

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Civilians Chief
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 02:13:55 pm »
Add a 7 days poll

Offline TwiSTeD

• Junior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
    • View Profile
  • Group: The Crimson Rebels
  • In-Game Name: TwiSTeD[CrimSon]
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:52:03 pm »
Good Idea to try to make Civilians Side Better as the other sides . How do you find this idea @Nock ?
Proud To be THE BOSS of The CrimSon Rebels
Criminal BOSS
Junior Comunity Member
Have A Nice Day !

Offline TwiSTeD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 08:01:30 pm »
Suggestion:civilians chief
Detailed explanation:i was thinking about this idea , crim side has Cb, law side has Police chief , why not also add civilians side , this chief can choose the payment of every job , jobs payment in the week ( like monday paramedic gives good payment , tuesday quarry miner gives high payment ) i though about this idea to improve the Died civilias side
Location of update ( location on map )N\A
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:N\A
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:N\A
i want to improve your idea . First , you should apply to get Civilian Chief ( So we need Civilians Side Subboard applications Center ) . Second , Civ Chief have the abilities to control Jobs payments ( Like From Monday to Friday Jobs payment increases and sunday decreases) . Third , Civ Chief Requirments : Employement Level MUST be L30 or higher , Player has to be well known Civilian or worker .Finally , these Civ Chiefs whos applied , has ability only the access to Civ Chief Chat ( /cc) and ability to give ideas about Jobs and also they'll have increased payment then normal civilians by 5% .
Criminal BOSS
Junior Comunity Member
Have A Nice Day !

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 08:36:06 pm »
i want to improve your idea . First , you should apply to get Civilian Chief ( So we need Civilians Side Subboard applications Center ) . Second , Civ Chief have the abilities to control Jobs payments ( Like From Monday to Friday Jobs payment increases and sunday decreases) . Third , Civ Chief Requirments : Employement Level MUST be L30 or higher , Player has to be well known Civilian or worker .Finally , these Civ Chiefs whos applied , has ability only the access to Civ Chief Chat ( /cc) and ability to give ideas about Jobs and also they'll have increased payment then normal civilians by 5% .
i made this idea just from Improving the civ side and make players and newbies in server more  interisting about civ side

Offline TwiSTeD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 08:39:08 pm »
i made this idea just from Improving the civ side and make players and newbies in server more  interisting about civ side
Okay, Let's see now what others players will tell about this idea and if they have other modifications, @RxDracula45 , @Huge , we need your opinions about this subject !
Criminal BOSS
Junior Comunity Member
Have A Nice Day !

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 03:05:45 am »
This is a good idea, then everyone will try new jobs rather than doing only 1 job in which they have higher level so they good payment. Must try it.

Offline Sonny

• Community Member
  • Director of DEA
    • View Profile
  • Group: DEA
  • In-Game Name: Sonny
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 06:42:52 am »
It's a good idea because then more people will try a new  job, since the payment increased in that job.
Than working in only one job everytime, wich can be boring after a long time.
They work in that 1-2 jobs cuz they have reached a high level so it pays good, so they are lazy to try a new job and reaching a high level in the job, so they rather have boring working in those 1-2 jobs, just for the money and also for not waste time.

Upvote.
Drug Enforcement Administration, D.E.A

Offline fallenAngel

• Community Member
  • how is the son of a devil and an angel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 09:17:24 pm »
and as this boss can be controlled, I've seen the most fair players do shit in a way that would abuse him, his idea has the lack of organs to have a body, try to explain his idea better, if necessary do topics in each case private

Offline SDP

• Senior Community Member
  • I just want to help every1, & increase the realism
    • View Profile
  • Group: -Prestige-
  • In-Game Name: [P]Ssajit|PGB
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 11:00:47 pm »
  • People think only about their needs, even in a game, they can take advantage of the rank of "chief" to raise the payment to whatever they want and become almost like staffs
  • The fact that criminals and policemen have a leader or boss is "obvious", why? because the criminals are a single branch, they're a group focused on a point, commit crimes, while the police are another organization against that ideology, so they're two groups that need a leader, whereas the civilians are multiple groups centered in different work tasks, a leader who manages all these groups would not be very necessary
It's a good idea because then more people will try a new  job, since the payment increased in that job.
Than working in only one job everytime, wich can be boring after a long time.
They work in that 1-2 jobs cuz they have reached a high level so it pays good, so they are lazy to try a new job and reaching a high level in the job, so they rather have boring working in those 1-2 jobs, just for the money and also for not waste time.
In case there is not much conflict with that because one job pays more than another, obviously people will go for that job until they get the level necessary to use another, otherwise if you get to work in one job because you like it , it gives you more exp, it gives you more money, nothing bad

The activity of the players will become selfish and ruthless, people will take advantage of this rank, (even if you can only upload 5% of the work there will be someone who finds a way to take advantage of that) is a suggestion that will bring problems to the community, a lot of reports and abuse of bugs, is very dangerous
just a simple player that likes help everyonei'm alucard >: ), the vampire king

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 05:08:46 pm »
  • People think only about their needs, even in a game, they can take advantage of the rank of "chief" to raise the payment to whatever they want and become almost like staffs
  • The fact that criminals and policemen have a leader or boss is "obvious", why? because the criminals are a single branch, they're a group focused on a point, commit crimes, while the police are another organization against that ideology, so they're two groups that need a leader, whereas the civilians are multiple groups centered in different work tasks, a leader who manages all these groups would not be very necessary
In case there is not much conflict with that because one job pays more than another, obviously people will go for that job until they get the level necessary to use another, otherwise if you get to work in one job because you like it , it gives you more exp, it gives you more money, nothing bad

The activity of the players will become selfish and ruthless, people will take advantage of this rank, (even if you can only upload 5% of the work there will be someone who finds a way to take advantage of that) is a suggestion that will bring problems to the community, a lot of reports and abuse of bugs, is very dangerous
It is not the opposite. The trusting report will be limited to a limited amount. The moderators are the ones who give the orders to the president and the server will become active because there are those who guide them to other pursuits to play more, the players' activity, their enthusiasm and the diversity of the game.

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 05:33:31 pm »
The reasons that led to me denying this are :
- I know that you went to the players and begged them to vote for your suggestion.
- it's up to head devs to decide which jobs to buff and which ones to nerf .
- giving a player the power to modify payements is not okay since his friends can ask him to buff that and nerf that or he can take advantage of it by himself
- i agree about a civilian chief or a president but not with those powers no.