Quantcast

Author Topic: [REPOST]About IGC  (Read 236 times)

Offline Alaa

• Senior Community Member
  • Catch me outside how about that?
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaa
[REPOST]About IGC
« on: April 06, 2019, 08:06:26 pm »

I'm going to talk about the things I don't see its decent in IGC.

First of all I'm going to say my opinion and I don't want anyone to feel offended.

Haider for example. Once huge logged in and changed his name to Gat and spammed in-game with the bots permission, haider kicked Gat out of the discord server without knowing who did that, Haider should first think about what happened and collect clues then judge.

Rxdracula - he doesn't know how to judge correctly, let me tell you the full story, once me, twisted, rxdracula and some other guys we were robbing and then i was like 5 hp and twisted killed me so i took it as a joke and didn't talk, then we were robbing a bet-shop twisted was outside I took the uzi and random shot at the air I didn't notice that I shot him he came and grabbed an AK and killed me I did /report and then rx dracula jailed him
After that rx dracula asked in main chat If i were punished or not someone replied with no then he released twisted

and then Nock came.. He jailed me and twisted .. keep in mind that I didn't kill twisted in both times I just shot him with uzi and shot him like 2 shots then moved my mouse and then i found him coming to kill me, nock should collect the shit before he decides what he do.
Nock sometimes denies suggestions that had a lot of up-votes, he should do what players want not what he wants.

Danger is having a childish behavior that makes him so shit, he's not responsible for example the shit that happened months ago, the complaint i made on him I left the place and he didn't move me and still jailed me, no reason why, he should know how to handle such things.

About this looks like a punishment appeal, these are the only situations i had evidences for.

You should make a new staff survey so that players vote on each staff member.

keep in mind thats only my opinion.
You should care about the players and be more active.
When there is not staffs in game the players wont join because If a player bullies another player none will do anything or if everyone exploits, no one will do anything no one will say anything.

Here's some suggestions to fix the staff team in my opinion:

1 - A new staff survey as I said
A staff survey will show who's the best staff and whos the worst.

2 - Open the QA Application center this will give less work for the staff team.

3 - Open the staff applications so the players/new-players have a chance to be a staff and they'll have a goal to play for, In my opinion.

About the devs:
recently the Dev team was working well, in reset period, and nice things were added/fixed, we just see some updates from time to time from devs like gat, emile, lildolla and kingpool, other devs are inactive

Some suggestions to fix the game play:

1 - I don't know if this is from the combat system or no but, me and devil tried to duel each other before and when i shoot him sometimes and see the x mark he doesn't get any damage, vice-versa, and we both had 90 ms

2 - Make at-least two available staff members everyday so if any new player joins the staff members can help him

3 - Increase the payment of the jobs like fisher man and the jobs that is having a low payment to 900$ minimum, some of the jobs like fisher man gives you 400$ after a lot of fishing.

4- Make at least 1 update per week so that players feel they're having some updates and some more fun.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 07:43:34 am by Alaa »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
    • View Profile
Re: [REPOST]About IGC
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:49:06 am »
Rxdracula - he doesn't know how to judge correctly, let me tell you the full story, once me, twisted, rxdracula and some other guys we were robbing and then i was like 5 hp and twisted killed me so i took it as a joke and didn't talk, then we were robbing a bet-shop twisted was outside I took the uzi and random shot at the air I didn't notice that I shot him he came and grabbed an AK and killed me I did /report and then rx dracula jailed him
After that rx dracula asked in main chat If i were punished or not someone replied with no then he released twisted

Man, that is just dirty. You shot another player, he kills you (he was defending himself) and then you reported him? People like you are the main cause of players being punished unfairly.

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 06:38:37 am »
Oh now i must defend myself after i explained the punishment twice in dms oh boy..

You both shot eachother and you both complained about eachother so in some ways you both wronged eachother but since I believe that you guys hate each other i proposed to you to become rivals and you will be allowed to fight eachother like criminals do in real life and you refused so i jailed both of you for killing eachother and then crying about it.

Offline Alaa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:23:53 am »
Well, If he killed me first, he should accept whatever I do

Offline Haider

• [L3] General Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 07:46:38 am »
Did I? oh lol

Offline Alaa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 08:02:56 am »
Did I? oh lol
please if u have something to defend yourself with, say it.

Offline Haider

• [L3] General Staff
  • IGC's Official Pacha & Bey
    • View Profile
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Abbas Zulfkar
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 08:09:33 am »
please if u have something to defend yourself with, say it.
it... .
Even gat didn't complain about it  XD

and about this:
Open the staff applications so the players/new-players have a chance to be a staff and they'll have a goal to play for, In my opinion.
we are full :p
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:11:38 am by Haider »

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 05:30:50 am »
Broooooo it's called the IGC staff team they don't know any better so it can't be helped.
Dates & Months to remember:
December 17, 2016,
IGC Grand opening, many players join the server around 30-50.

May 2017,
IGC player base died

March 16 2019,
A great miracle has happened on this day, the player base of IGC jump from 0 to a whopping 3!

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 09:00:44 pm »
y u whining you headcase
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew