Quantcast

Author Topic: [High] It wont show me the locker sign  (Read 82 times)

[High] It wont show me the locker sign
« on: March 26, 2019, 06:33:28 pm »
Short Description: When i press Z at the SA bank at the money locker then it will just stay there and i cant move or do anyting
Priority (Low/Medium/High): High
Location of The Bug (/getpos[Optional]): 66.209, -2.622, 149.708 ( Blueberry Acres )
Description of the Bug: When i press Z at the SA bank at the money locker then it will just stay there and i cant move or do anyting
Steps to Reproduce: When i press Z at the SA bank at the money locker then it will just stay there and i cant move or do anyting
Evidence of The Bug (SS/Video): https://forum.igcrpg.com/screenshots/ea159bedc79cd6a852b8.png
Additional Information (Optional): When i press Z at the SA bank at the money locker then it will just stay there and i cant move or do anyting
   Last 5 debug lines
Spoiler: show
IGCmultishaders\client.luac:45 exports: Call to non-running server resource (IGCsettingsApp)
IGCmultishaders\client.luac:58 exports: Call to non-running server resource (IGCsettingsApp)
IGCnametags\nametag_c.luac:22 exports: Call to non-running server resource (IGCsettingsApp)
IGCnametags\nametag_c.luac:39 exports: Call to non-running server resource (IGCsettingsApp)
IGCmods\vClient.luac:419 attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)

Reported via /bug ingame by [SFM]SuperMario2k|MB (MarioMone123)

Offline Nock

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
Re: [High] It wont show me the locker sign
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 06:51:58 pm »
Hi ! Until a developer fixes that bug i invite you to do /freecam everytime the bug occurs then re-enter the marker .