Quantcast

Author Topic: SCM-Escaper  (Read 46 times)

Offline EsCaPeR

• Junior Community Member
  • K!NG$TER !!
    • View Profile
  • Group: Kings Crew
  • In-Game Name: !EsCaPeR[KING]
SCM-Escaper
« on: March 13, 2019, 11:56:48 am »

Forum Profile: Click on my pic
Timezone: GMT+2
Country of Residence: EG
Current Forum Rank: JCM
Requested Rank: SCM

IG Account Name: Hazemadel
IG Serial: F45D6D65B071986EA47BB76295E4A4A3
IG Group (if any): Kings Crew

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 100 words , Write atleast 150 words if you are applying for JCM+): Hi there, I am here to apply for senior community member because i think that i deserve it because i did a lot of contributions to help IGC from it hosting events ,inviting friends,suggesting ideas etc..since I joined the server, I was very delighted with the organization and seriousness of it, so I decided that I would continue to play at IGC. As time passed, I began to understand how site (igcrpg.com) and the forum worked, which included several interesting features, such as ''application center and server suggestions'', in which players could really be part of it and be directly involved with all of that, I've become JCM and since then, I've been a frequent participant in the topics, I'm keen to publish only content that comes to help the server and that can be useful, not just to increase my amount of publications. I had good results, some of my topics have been approved and are already in force on the server and forum, I also try to report any bug that I find inside the game, as well warning players who break server rules (like infest them language in the main chat). I am requesting the promotion to SCM because I always seek to progress and achieving new goals, so it motivate me to do more for the IGC server, which modesty I love very much.

Offline Pancake

• Community Member
  • [L4] Senior Staff
  • christchurch mosque shooting
    • View Profile
  • In-Game Name: Pancake
Re: SCM-Escaper
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:01:17 pm »
I'm sorry to say, but your CM application is denied.
Contribute to IGC some more, most of your posts from your last CM application are either garbage-tier posts or denied suggestions.

-L4 Staff
-Playing IGC since 2016
-Famous War Criminal
-Founder of Homonazism
-Nizwa's Slave
-Legal Gay Husband of LilDolla
-White European Teuton