Quantcast

Author Topic: Blackshark Request access to Swat ( From SneaXiE Account forum)  (Read 130 times)

Blackshark Request access to Swat ( From SneaXiE Account forum)
« on: February 18, 2019, 01:23:44 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

- In-game Name (Capital Sensitive!):[Blackshark]
- In-game Account Name (Capital Sensitive!):[mohamed789]
- MTA Serial (Capital Sensitive!):[ 08C18A2B40615BE063A0B7431ABB23F2]
- Nationality:[Maroc]
- GMT Time Zone:[It is located on the Greenwich Line and has a time of 0% to Lart Greenwich.]
- Discord username (Optional):[Blackshark#5240]

IN-GAME STATS:

- Average Ping on IGC:[80ms]
- How long have you been playing on IGC in hours:[172]
- How many arrests do you have:[L2 124]
- Screenshot of how many arrests you have (Post as a link! F5 ):https://imgur.com/a/NUrCu6k

APPLICATION:

- Do you use Discord?[Always]
- What should the SWAT Team expect from you if you are accepted?:[Help the community and make Swat a team of high value and kill criminals]
- Do you have friends that are in the SWAT Team? (Yes or No):[yes]
- If Yes for above, what are their names? (Optional):[MagMag and JDIron]
- Previous groups that you have been in on IGC:[FTW]
- What makes you different from the other applicants? Why should the SWAT Team accept you instead of them?[Because I want the society does not keep the criminals]

PRELIMINARY JOB QUESTIONS:

- What would you do if a wanted player is near you while you are in a training?[I will lend a helping hand]
- What would you do if you are being shot at during a training?[Call someone help me]
- How should you treat other players?[Respectfully]
- If you are on pursuit with a suspect in a vehicle without a gunner/partner what maneuver would you do to stop the vehicle?[I would hit her with my car aside until I stopped her]
- What do you do if there are suspects sniping on a inaccessible roof top?[I'll hit a bomb up]
- For what reasons would you use the radio chat?[Unless it is an emergency]
- How would you organize a patrol to keep San Andreas clear from criminals?[By killing criminals and making society fair]

DISCLAIMER:

- Do you want to share anything else? (Optional):[no]
- I have read all the SWAT Team rules and agree to obey all of them at all times no matter what happens. All of the above information is real and written by myself. I also agree that I may be kicked if I happen to disobey any of these rules at any given time.  (Yes or No):[yes]

Created and copyrighted in 2017 by IGC SWAT Team.[very Nice group SWAT :-* :-*]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:02:27 am by SneaXiE »

Offline N0TH1NG

• View Profile
  • Group: ...
  • In-Game Name: Pablo
Re: Blackshark Request access to Swat ( From SneaXiE Account forum)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 07:27:22 pm »
PERSONAL INFORMATION:

- In-game Name (Capital Sensitive!):[Blackshark]
- In-game Account Name (Capital Sensitive!):[mohamed789]
- MTA Serial (Capital Sensitive!):[ 08C18A2B40615BE063A0B7431ABB23F2]
- Nationality:[Maroc]
- GMT Time Zone:[It is located on the Greenwich Line and has a time of 0% to Lart Greenwich.]
- Discord username (Optional):[Blackshark#5240]

IN-GAME STATS:

- Average Ping on IGC:[80ms]
- How long have you been playing on IGC in hours:[172]
- How many arrests do you have:[L2 124]
- Screenshot of how many arrests you have (Post as a link! F5 ):https://imgur.com/a/NUrCu6k

APPLICATION:

- Do you use Discord?[Always]
- What should the SWAT Team expect from you if you are accepted?:[Help the community and make Swat a team of high value and kill criminals]
- Do you have friends that are in the SWAT Team? (Yes or No):[yes]
- If Yes for above, what are their names? (Optional):[MagMag and JDIron]
- Previous groups that you have been in on IGC:[FTW]
- What makes you different from the other applicants? Why should the SWAT Team accept you instead of them?[Because I want the society does not keep the criminals]

PRELIMINARY JOB QUESTIONS:

- What would you do if a wanted player is near you while you are in a training?[I will lend a helping hand]
- What would you do if you are being shot at during a training?[Call someone help me]
- How should you treat other players?[Respectfully]
- If you are on pursuit with a suspect in a vehicle without a gunner/partner what maneuver would you do to stop the vehicle?[I would hit her with my car aside until I stopped her]
- What do you do if there are suspects sniping on a inaccessible roof top?[I'll hit a bomb up]
- For what reasons would you use the radio chat?[Unless it is an emergency]
- How would you organize a patrol to keep San Andreas clear from criminals?[By killing criminals and making society fair]

DISCLAIMER:

- Do you want to share anything else? (Optional):[no]
- I have read all the SWAT Team rules and agree to obey all of them at all times no matter what happens. All of the above information is real and written by myself. I also agree that I may be kicked if I happen to disobey any of these rules at any given time.  (Yes or No):[yes]

Created and copyrighted in 2017 by IGC SWAT Team.[very Nice group SWAT :-* :-*]
Accepted, SMS ur mom for be invited.  :V 8)
K1NG