Author Topic: Opinions, Ideas, Insight  (Read 118 times)

Offline Price

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
Opinions, Ideas, Insight
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:34:04 pm »
Hello I am Price  ;) Basically, I just want to hear ideas on how you think we can increase the player count in this server. I know this is probably a reoccurring topic, and its difficult to discuss because there is no way we can really force players to stay, it all depends on personal preference. And this is something I've bugged a lot of our staff members about, it may sound annoying but its just my goal to see this server thrive and I know its 2018 almost 2019 playing a game that is kind of dead, but nothing is impossible. I like the player base we have now but to have it decently stable would be nice and fun for everyone else. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Offline Electro

• Expert Community Member
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions, Ideas, Insight
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 04:17:55 am »
We're generic rpg server, I think you'll find that they prefer to play on CIT, also nothing makes us stand out

Offline Nock

• [L2] Junior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 06:52:09 am »
Thanks for caring about the server.

First off, people need to understand that suggestions that get accepted are going to stay for a very large amount of time that's why we deny suggestions that we don't see them having a bright future in the server and you can see that in many of the useless features we have ingame also our community is nice but sometimes they really ask for huge stuff that needs alot of time and efforts and ressources we don't want to say that we are poor or lazy to develop features we just want to be like 80 % sure that the ressources that we use in developing a job do not go in vain, by that i mean the feature will have alot of fame then get forgotten with time.

Again we thank everyone that takes time to suggest stuff to improve the server even if it gets denied we thank you for trying and caring.about the server keep it up !

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 07:04:50 am »
@Nock resources*. @Price what Nock said, they ask for stuff that's either to big or too trivial you can find that I got complaints about me denying those kind of suggestions.

Offline Nock

• [L2] Junior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 07:10:17 am »
Oh mb i'm more used to french

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 07:20:19 am »
This community must become a 'real' gaming community. We should not only focus on MTA but also on other games like Minecraft, CSGO, etc. :-)

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 07:24:06 am »
This community must become a 'real' gaming community. We should not only focus on MTA but also on other games like Minecraft, CSGO, etc. :-)
Which one of you have cs, I need your services

Offline Nock

• [L2] Junior Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 09:09:14 am »
Wow why did you post this in news and update..

Moved.

Offline Price

• [L3] General Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 05:56:14 pm »
Glenno has a good point, I agree, there are tons of games and this forum can handle many subsections for different categories and different games. But I think we must also grow in 1 place to expand in another.

Offline Electro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 10:31:01 am »
If I were still an L4 and supreme leader of the forums, @Price I would certainly be up for the challenge of the many subsections and handling them but sad to say to say you will not find very much dedicated staffs to help in the task, even if you do they will only make half hearted efforts all of wich will be wasted. I know each one of them well they seem dedicated but only do so much effort.

They will start on Monday and by Sunday they forget all about it and leave it to rot. Even if they won't I've seen them work and doubt that they are actually up to the task regardless if they are dedicated.