Quantcast

Author Topic: ReO - Staff Application  (Read 554 times)

Offline Oreo

• Junior Community Member
    • View Profile
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • In-Game Name: Oreo
ReO - Staff Application
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:02:43 pm »

Staff Application

In-game Information

Ingame Name: ReO
Account Name: Randomacc
Link to Forum Profile: Click here!
Playhours In-game: 62h
Average Ping: 60-90
Discord Username: ReO (Oreo#3955)

Real-life Information

Timezone: GMT+2
Description of your personality: I'm a very simple person, I'm living in Egypt, in its capital (Cairo), my real name is Mohamed, I have 15 years old, I was born in Egypt when I was 5 I went to live in Qatar, I lived there for 6 years, I came back to Egypt in 2013, I met there some friends which were from Egypt too, they told me about MTA then I started to play it, I usually spend my time playing computer games.

Staff-related information

Why do you want to join the staff team, why should we accept you? I want to join the staff team because I feel like I can help this community, do my best to update it, I want to help every single player in this community.
What will you do after getting accepted as a staff member? I will do my best to stop everyone breaks any rule on the server, will help newbies, do my best to update the server, fix bugs etc..
How is your connection with IGC and the community so far? I always play this server, as I'm in Crips gang, I love to do criminal's activity, like robbing etc, I also made some guides to help players on the server.

Rules and Agreements

I agree that I will not gain any unfair advantages with the powers that are given to me to do my duty as a staff: Y
I agree that I will listen to orders given by higher level staff members: Y
I do not agree that I need to spend free time in doing staff related work: N
I agree that I will show a professional attitude and that I will give a good example to players: Y
I agree that my powers will be provoked when I break any IGC rule or when I misuse any of my powers: Y
I agree that I will always think fair and logically. I will punish based on those thoughts and the evidence the reporter made: Y

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
    • View Profile
Re: ReO - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 05:35:06 pm »
Hi ReO,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Welcome to the team!