Quantcast

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Staff Application Format  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
[CLOSED] Staff Application Format
« on: April 10, 2017, 04:10:12 pm »
Regular Information

Before making a staff application it might be nice to know what you can expect as a staff and what we expect from you. As a staff member you will get access, depending on your level, to multiple functions that can be useful when working as a staff. Think about the ability to punish players that broke a rule, etcetera. As a staff member it might be needed to give up a amount of your freedom on doing your duty as a staff. Doing administrative things for the server is a pre. As a staff member we also expect you to think fair and logic. Sometimes it's not possible to make everyone happy with a decision you need to make, but fairness should be at the first place, no matter what. 

Requirements

It's not that you can accept whenever you think you are ready. Yes, it might be that you are really ready to join the staff team but some things are just needed to make sure from our side, without knowing you, that you want this duty and that you are ready for it. 

- You have Junior Community Member on the forum atleast

- Players ingame know who you are, in a good way

- You must not be known as a trouble maker or person who broke a lot of rules recently.

- Your English skills should be decent, we need to understand you.

- You did some contributions towards the server in the way of bug reports, suggestion or anything else.

Applications closed

Code: [Select]

[align=center][b][color=#999966][size=x-large]Ingame Information[/size][/color][/b][/align]

[align=center][b]Ingame Name:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Account Name:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Link to Forum Profile:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Playhours Ingame:[/b][/align]

[align=center][size=x-large][font=Georgia][color=#999966][size=x-large][b]Real Life Information[/b][/size][/color][/font][/size][/align]

[align=center][b]Age:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Gender:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Timezone:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Description of your personality (250 words atleast):[/b][/align]

[align=center][size=x-large][font=Georgia][color=#999966][b]Staff Related Information[/b][/color][/font][/size][/align]

[align=center][b]Why do you want to join the staff team, why should we accept you? [/b][/align]
[align=center][b]What will you do after getting accepted as a staff member?[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]Are you willing to use Discord and IRC?[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]How is your connection with IGC and the community so far?[/b][/align]

[align=center][b][color=#999966][size=x-large]Rules and Agreements[/size][/color][/b][/align]

[align=center][b]I agree that I will not gain any unfair advantages with the powers that are given to me to do my duty as a staff:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I agree that I will listen to orders given by higher level staff members:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I do not agree that I need to spend free time in doing staff related work:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I agree that I will show a professional attitude and that I will give a good example to players:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I do not agree that I need to make a inactivity report when I go inactive:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I agree that my powers will be provoked when I break any IGC rule or when I misuse any of my powers:[/b][/align]
[align=center][b]I agree that I will always think fair and logically. I will punish based on those thoughts and the evidence the reporter made:[/b][/align]

After Making a Application

When you made a application the headstaff members will start discussing about your application and your application will be set on pending. This might take a while, there is a maximum of a week. Mentioning any staff member about your application will result in a instant denial, so be patient. When you are not accepted we will state down the reasons why we didn't accept you in a private message on the forum. Didn't you get accepted as a staff member? Don't lose any hopes and try to improve the points that were a reason of denying. When you got denied you can not make a new staff application for 4 weeks. 

NOTE: When the staff applications are not opened, and you still decide to make a staff application you will get instantly denied.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:13:13 am by Glenno »
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
RE: [CLOSED] Staff Application Format
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 11:13:56 am »
Howdy folks,

Uncle Glenno is working hard making a new application format. Until then, applications are closed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal