Quantcast

Author Topic: Criminals who have more than 70 wp  (Read 2900 times)

Offline RoNeX

• I'm The King - Ca$hout Crew
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: RoNeX
Criminals who have more than 70 wp
« on: June 17, 2017, 02:31:50 am »
Suggestion summary: Criminals have more than 70 wp cant sucidie 
Detailed explanation: hello there fellow members of the community, today after playing a lot and spending my time on igcive came across this cop and he killed me . alright then we got send to jail as usual but the thing is when i escaped  i couldnt /kill wich is really annoying , i know a lot of you are gonna disagree with me cause most of the players that are new play as a cop cause criminal side is really not 50 50 with cops and cops have most advantage on criminals , example a cop can hide in his locked house or his base, criminals cant enter their locked houses while they /kill inside the interiors and with bases either , that is a disadvantage but removing the 70wl thing is the right thing to do cause sometimes , such as yesterday i reconnected and i fell under the map  i was stuck there couldnt  /kill and get it out of the way so i was stuck there went in discord asked for some help waited and waited till an admin came and saved me and this is why you should remove not able to /kill for criminals with more than 70wl, cops have the advantage here as i mentioned above they can hide in their bases and locked houses while criminals cant and they can /kill anytime inside their houses to respawn and have a full bar of hearth refilled , thank you for listening to my suggestion, really appreciate wether your a member that prefers to be a cop or civilian or criminal , share your opinions down with me below! and start kind of a conversation wether this should be removed or nah 

Spyno & RoNeX, Regards

Location of update (job location on map):
Skins or shaders:
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:37:41 am by RoNeX »

RE: Criminals who have more than 70 wp
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:12:30 am »
Already Suggested IG
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 09:12:37 am by Phoenix »
??

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal