Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - The'Game - Making GSF when not getting permission.  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• Senior Community Member
  • not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
Ingame Name: Khalid
Forum Name: lol
Serial: Not needed.

Name of player you're complaining against:The'Game (Aka making a fuck ton of groups)
What rule have they broken: Rule 4 in group guidelines.
You are not allowed to steal group names.
Please be original and make something you can call your own.You need proof of being a founder of a group that you create here, that is on another server.
Date/Time the rule was broken: Today.
Evidence of them breaking a rule:

As the last-long standing member of the original GSF (Grove Street Families) aka toxic group, I have taken control of the group as the original founders have left the game and they gave me permission to take control of the group which is nowadays Sharia Police for the purposes of renaming the group due to reputation we had.

Grove Street Families was first named as GSF but later on, we decided to make the group a MC (Devils Rejects MC) but that project failed so we renamed the group to GSF. After a while, we renamed the group to Sharia Police.

The person claims that he has created "GSF" earlier than us which I believe it is false information as I have searched his posts and it shows nothing like that. If he noticed that we "claimed" his GSF group, then he could tell us or report us which in this case, I am doing so. We haven't been making nor deleting our group many times which shows the person's allegations is completely bullshit. Not to mention that it is known that WE have made the group not him.

The group has been created in February 2017, therefore we have never deleted the group and it has been standing for a year now.

P.S I would like to point out that if he is really the "founder", why did he delete the group? Why didn't he just go inactive instead of deleting, creating random groups again and again? It is his own fault and we are not to be blamed. We have donated perks, group board and everything else, why should we get deleted? We have worked hard unlike this person.
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Bull

• Junior Community Member
Re: Complaint - The'Game - Making GSF when not getting permission.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 02:28:45 am »
Grove History [IGC]

Grove was made for the first time on December 17, 2016. Founded by The'Game (me). But I soon went inactive and I deleted it. I got information that someone else then did the group again in February (Hooker). But when I came back to game on March 2018 there was no longer this group. That's why I re-established it on March 17, 2018

Staffs check group history if u can.
Also Known As MC Strap, Cp.Nightmare and TheGame

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 02:43:58 am »
Grove History [IGC]

Grove was made for the first time on December 17, 2016. Founded by The'Game (me). But I soon went inactive and I deleted it. I got information that someone else then did the group again in February (Hooker). But when I came back to game on March 2018 there was no longer this group. That's why I re-established it on March 17, 2018

Did you only read the date that I have stated? I have the rights to make a complaint and take off that group name of you because we have worked hard for it unlike you who keeps making and deleting random groups.

Not going to say anything else till a staff checks this.

Offline Bull

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 03:01:45 am »
Did you only read the date that I have stated? I have the rights to make a complaint and take off that group name of you because we have worked hard for it unlike you who keeps making and deleting random groups.

Not going to say anything else till a staff checks this.

Then you can not say it's a hooker founder, if I did it before him

Offline Adeeb

• Veteran Community Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 07:23:34 am »
lines from the GSF that Khalid is in
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-02/03.log line 47: 2017-02-03 18:05:35 [ID:427 - GroveStreetFamilies](GROUP) [GSF]annex: grove street families bruh
Lines claiming the change of group name
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-03/17.log line 2681: 2017-03-17 12:29:32 [ID:427 - GroveStreetFamilies](GSC) [GSF]annex-MC: Devils Rejects MC
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-03/17.log line 2693: 2017-03-17 12:30:14 [ID:427 - GroveStreetFamilies](GSC) [GSF]annex-MC: its gonna be Devils Rejects MC
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-03/17.log line 2702: 2017-03-17 12:31:02 [ID:427 - GroveStreetFamilies](GSC) [GSF]Infinity|AFK: Devils Rejects MC
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-03/17.log line 2704: 2017-03-17 12:31:11 [ID:427 - Devils Rejects MC](GROUP) [GSF]YoloStarHd: good?

Meanwhile the only line I could find of what you claim to be the original GSF
Grove History [IGC]

is this
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-12/29.log line 1113: 2017-12-29 10:10:28 [ID:2662 - Grove Street Families](GROUP) Bmaxpro496: Snap
logs/22003/groupchatlogs/2017-12/29.log line 1114: 2017-12-29 10:10:32 [ID:2662 - Grove Street Families](GROUP) Bmaxpro496: use skin 106

Judging by both the dates and the group ID we can tell which group is really the original one, this complaint is valid unless you provide solid proof of you being the original founder of Grove Street Families
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Bull

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 10:19:18 am »
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 03:32:32 pm »

please kill yourself for making gsf

That's what Pacanke wrote when he saw that I did the GSF, but that was not exactly the beginning

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 12:34:07 pm »
Because that's somewhere we renamed GSF to Sharia Police and you randomly created GSF for no reason and deleted it, so Pancake simply said to kill yourself because he has hate for GSF as we leaked his true identity.

I can also do the same but that doesn't prove anything.

Offline Bull

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 12:51:16 pm »
Because that's somewhere we renamed GSF to Sharia Police and you randomly created GSF for no reason and deleted it, so Pancake simply said to kill yourself because he has hate for GSF as we leaked his true identity.

I can also do the same but that doesn't prove anything.

I made this group on 17.12.2016 you can ask @2Pac or @nixaserbia

Offline Adeeb

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 06:37:43 am »
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 03:32:32 pm »

That's what Pacanke wrote when he saw that I did the GSF, but that was not exactly the beginning
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 1948, 03:32:32 pm »

now your proof is valid, text isn't enough get me something else by tonight or you'll have to change group name
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 06:35:02 pm »
Valid complaint.

You have two options:
1) Change your group name
2) I remember Khalid posted something about adding the names of the original founders to your topic. So I think you get Khalid's permission to use this name if you are willing to add the names of the original founders to the topic of your group.

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 10:20:33 pm »
I will respond to the second option;

I am not willing to give permission due to the fights we had on forum, I decided not to waste my time responding anymore. I admit I wrote it but I changed my mind afterwards.

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• not nice text
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 10:44:41 am »
@Adeeb I am requesting a topic deletion/lock to his topic and a lock to this topic as he isn't responding anymore and I wouldn't like to see him copying us.

Any other deception or copying by him, I will report him.

Offline Adeeb

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 03:39:24 pm »
hehe, done, he also copied cashoc so I see another complaint coming soon :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal