Quantcast

Author Topic: DPI:Ministry Roster and Application Centre  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
DPI:Ministry Roster and Application Centre
« on: March 14, 2018, 08:59:49 am »

This is the place where you can apply for a Minister position in the Department of Public Investment but also take a look at the current ministers and Department officials.

Ministry Roster:

General Minister:
Marx

Department Official:
Alaa.D
Phantom
The'Game
Gat

Application Format:

Code: [Select]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/354719378727763979/423145248588431381/dpi.png[/img]
[color=red][b]In-game name:[/color]
[color=red][b]Account Name:[/color]
[color=red][b]Playtime in Hours:[/color]
[color=red][b]IG Serial:[/color]
[color=red][b]Forum Account:[/color]
[color=red][b]Introduce yourself:[/color]
[color=red][b]Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?:[/color]
[color=red][b]Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?:[/color]
[color=red][b]How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?:[/color]
[color=red][b]Any additional information you would like to give? (optional):

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:30:00 am by Marx »
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Alaa

• Senior Community Member
  • bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
Re: DPI:Ministry Roster and Application Centre
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 09:28:34 am »

In-game name: Alaa.D
Account Name: TheGoldMan
Playtime in Hours:1104
IG Serial:
Forum Account: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=665
Introduce yourself: I'm alaa.d my real name is Alaa El din, I'm proud of my name. I'm a gamer too, I started gaming since I was 8 years old. And I don't like my life hh.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: Because I will manage the adverts fairly I know what I can do, so I've applied for DPI.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: I'll be  able to everything and ofcourse I'll be active so I should help the department.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: By suggesting some suggestions and slapping some bugs out of the server.
Any additional information you would like to give? (optional):
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 09:30:20 am by Marx »

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 09:31:34 am »

In-game name: Alaa.D
Account Name: TheGoldMan
Playtime in Hours:1104
IG Serial:
Forum Account: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=665
Introduce yourself: I'm alaa.d my real name is Alaa El din, I'm proud of my name. I'm a gamer too, I started gaming since I was 8 years old. And I don't like my life hh.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: Because I will manage the adverts fairly I know what I can do, so I've applied for DPI.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: I'll be  able to everything and ofcourse I'll be active so I should help the department.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: By suggesting some suggestions and slapping some bugs out of the server.

@Alaa.D Your application has been set on pending.
You will receive an answer soon.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 09:48:58 am »
@Alaa.D  I am pleased to announce you that your application for the Official position on the DPI has been accepted!
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 01:23:05 am »

In-game name:[LN]Anonymous
Account Name:Drakula
Playtime in Hours:28 Hours
IG Serial: 420FBD866CD6A2BB6CB234FFC54678A1
Forum Account:https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=1191
Introduce yourself:Well,I'm New to this server.My real name is Atharva Singh.My friends tease me because i wear spectacles.Before this server i worked in AuroraRPG as L4 Staff.MY Hobbies are to play badminton and i'm a good artist.My house is in India.And The state is Uttar Pradesh.I'm in Grade 10th.My School Name is St.Joseph College.I'm A district level badminton player.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?:I want to be part of DPI.Because I want to contribute to IGC and DPI.And I Promise you that i will work hard.And Make everyone happy with my work.And I want to earn money with my hard work.I will try to manage every single advert honestly and fairly.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?:I should be accepted in DPI Because I want to help Marx.Who is my Group Leader.And to help everyone who are in DPI.I will be active everytime to help my department.Well,I will try my best to help the Department
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?:Well,I'm new to this server and I want to contribute this server by Helping in DPI.Whenever i found some bugs i reported them.And In future i will try to make IGC bigger in number and more popular by contributing for IGC.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:14:35 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Bull

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 02:11:01 pm »

In-game name: The'Game
Account Name: TheGame
Playtime in Hours: 55
IG Serial: F236237379FA534365C229EA48EC76F4
Forum Account: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile
Introduce yourself:  Well my name is Sebastian and I live in a small country called Slovenia. I live here with my mother and sister, because my father died 6 years ago. I attend a secondary school for the service industries and logistics, where schools for mechanics. At my spare time I train boxing, I visit fitness, hanging out with friends and playing video games.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: I want to be an official in the Department of Public Investment because, i know how to how manage the adverts fairly and I am a fair and active person.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: I should have been accepted because I want to help DPI, and I am an experienced and active person.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: I've been playing the server since the beginning of December 17, 2016 and I've contributed a lot of ideas.
Also Known As MC Strap, Cp.Nightmare and TheGame

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 11:56:26 am »

In-game name:[LN]Anonymous
Account Name:Drakula
Playtime in Hours:28 Hours
IG Serial: 420FBD866CD6A2BB6CB234FFC54678A1
Forum Account:https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=1191
Introduce yourself:Well,I'm New to this server.My real name is Atharva Singh.My friends tease me because i wear spectacles.Before this server i worked in AuroraRPG as L4 Staff.MY Hobbies are to play badminton and i'm a good artist.My house is in India.And The state is Uttar Pradesh.I'm in Grade 10th.My School Name is St.Joseph College.I'm A district level badminton player.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?:I want to be part of DPI.Because I want to contribute to IGC and DPI.And I Promise you that i will work hard.And Make everyone happy with my work.And I want to earn money with my hard work.I will try to manage every single advert honestly and fairly.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?:I should be accepted in DPI Because I want to help Marx.Who is my Group Leader.And to help everyone who are in DPI.I will be active everytime to help my department.Well,I will try my best to help the Department
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?:Well,I'm new to this server and I want to contribute this server by Helping in DPI.Whenever i found some bugs i reported them.And In future i will try to make IGC bigger in number and more popular by contributing for IGC.
@Anonymous I regret to announce you that your application for the position of the Department Official has been rejected.
You may re-apply in 7 days.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 11:58:11 am »

In-game name: The'Game
Account Name: TheGame
Playtime in Hours: 55
IG Serial: F236237379FA534365C229EA48EC76F4
Forum Account: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile
Introduce yourself:  Well my name is Sebastian and I live in a small country called Slovenia. I live here with my mother and sister, because my father died 6 years ago. I attend a secondary school for the service industries and logistics, where schools for mechanics. At my spare time I train boxing, I visit fitness, hanging out with friends and playing video games.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: I want to be an official in the Department of Public Investment because, i know how to how manage the adverts fairly and I am a fair and active person.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: I should have been accepted because I want to help DPI, and I am an experienced and active person.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: I've been playing the server since the beginning of December 17, 2016 and I've contributed a lot of ideas.
@The'Game Since your application was decent,but I'm unsure whether you will be a very good asset,I have accepted you as a Trial Minister.
Welcome to the team.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2018, 12:07:10 pm »

In-game name: Gat
Account Name: XxAmrSamyxX
Playtime in Hours: almost 90, cuz im not active last 2 months XD
IG Serial: D8ED7A5290EEDA48FC9FB5FC87AE0C53
Forum Account: Click!
Introduce yourself: My name is amr samy, live in eg with ma 2 bros, joined IGC last year in 27 march, have many friends here.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: To help DPI team in thier own work and be free to listen to players requests, help the community to increase our DPI team experiance.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: most of igc players are know me in a good way, sure they will be happy if i being from DPI, To help the team in selling, buying, etc.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: sure by my suggestions, im active in the forum like 24 hours XD , so im free to give DPI and IGC my opinion.
Any additional information you would like to give? (optional): Im an adult guy who thinking well before doing anythin, but sometimes i feel like drunker XD , But i hope i'll be from dis team and help it well.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:24:56 pm by Gat »

Offline Phantom

• Start to accept and move on
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Phantom
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 07:25:06 pm »

In-game name: Phantom
Account Name: tetrahorse
Playtime in Hours: 192
IG Serial: F63A1D4E7C60230C93596E68C9995BE4
Forum Account: https://forum.igcrpg.com/?action=profile;u=4459
Introduce yourself: My name is Maaz, i am 16. I am from India but i born in Kuwait and live in Kuwait. I dropped of school few months back, And like playing football, Tennis, Billiards. I love playing games such like MTA SA, CSGO. I am planing to start my own business soon in real life.
Why do you want to be an Official in the Department of Public Investment?: Well i would like to help you all managing stuffs around, And am loyal to my responsibilities. And that is why am applying for DPI.
Why should you be accepted as an Official in this Department?: You should accept me because of my dedication to this server and my dedication to join the DPI is increasing. And i am well responsible man.
How have you contributed to IGC's well-being?: I have reported many bugs and also suggested many suggestions for the well being of the server, And they were taken under consideration.
Any additional information you would like to give? (optional): -

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2018, 10:57:53 am »
@Phantom @Gat Both accepted.Welcome to the team.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal