Quantcast

Author Topic: Studio 8 - Interview with Glenno.  (Read 4002 times)

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Studio 8 - Interview with Glenno.
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:29:23 pm »
    Journalist Mackepper interviewing | @Glenno
Date of the interview: 11th June 2018 | Duration of the interview: 45 minutes.

Q1: Mackepper
All right Glenno, first, of all, I'd like to know how you end up at IGC, how you found this server?
Glenno
Hmm, lemme think. I used to play GTI back in the days, even though I didn't play there for long. However, I made a forum account and that is why I received an e-mail which was a notification of the launch of the new IGC server. I actually stopped playing MTA but I decided to visit the server to see if my friends were still playing. And most of them did! From that moment I decided to start playing MTA again and to become an active IGC member

Q2: Mackepper
Great, nice way to discover IGC! So Glenno, as everyone knows you're SWAT founder. Why you decided to create SWAT? And do you think it's actually the best law group of IGC?
Glenno
Well, I am one of the oldest SWAT members on MTA. I joined SWAT on an other server somewhere in early 2012 and I have never really left the group. I gained tons of experience and when I joined IGC, I knew I wanted to make a succesful law group. However, there was a rule that didn't allow players to 'copy' groups from other servers. That is why I made a group named SWAG. After playing for like 4 hours and arresting a lot of players, the server founders gave me permission to create SWAT. Mostly because I was a Commander for years on the other server and made the group very succesful. I am kinda certain that I've done the same thing to the IGC SWAT Team. I made a well organized group with great leaders and professional officers. We have our very own culture, we operate according to our rules and we work hard to fight crime on IGC. The SWAT leaders are working very hard to recruit new law officers and make them true killing machines. We are functional for over 1.5 years and we managed to survive when other law groups literally died. So yes, I do believe we are the best law group on IGC. Yet, I do believe we need more law groups to balance the law side.

Q3: Mackepper
Such an interesting story sir. So leaving apart SWAT stuff, you're as well Head of the Staff Team (L5). How does that feel? You can handle all the issues that happen? And what do you think about the rest of the staff members?
Glenno
It can be really though. There is no day without getting tons of messages and questions from people. I receive about 10 private messages when I login and I receive forum messages as well. I do love to help people tho! Sad thing is that some of the IGC players are very, very impatient. When I go online, I do a lot of things at the same time, I check the logs, I check complaints, I read the main chat, I check discord, bases and I test bugs. Still people expect me to reply within 1 minute, which will lead to people spamming my sweet little ass off. That can be very annoying but it's a part of being a head staff and I should accept this whether I like it or not.

Q4: Mackepper
I hope everyone who reads this realize that Glenno is a human as well! But that only answer the first question. What do you think about the rest of the staff members?
Glenno
Oops, my bad! We have a great team and I am glad we finally have some new trials, who have great potential to climb the staff ladder. Our #staff chat is very active and there's always time for some joke. Nonetheless we can discuss things in a serious way as well.

Q5: Mackepper
You forgot to say that Mackepper is the best staff you've ever seen! Jokes apart, me and the rest of the people who'll read this might want to know about you in real life, what's your name, how old are you, what are you studying / working as, etc. Tell us a bit about you!
Glenno
Hahahaha. I think I am one of the oldest players here, since I am 26 years old. Playing MTA since 2011, back when I was 19. I study Political and American sciences and I am very interested in (international) politics.

Q6: Mackepper
That might be interesting! So, as you know, IGC nowadays lack of players, what would you do to solve this problem? Any idea in mind?
Glenno
I have plenty of ideas to make IGC even more awesome. However, most of my ideas are way too complicated for our current playerbase. Especially because my ideas are kinda political/ideological. Our main task is to offer people a player-friendly environment where they can play with friends or even meet new friends.

Q7: Mackepper
We'll have time for everything. We're about to end the interview Glenno, last few questions and we are done. I'd like to know now what are your future plans on IGC, will you stay as SWAT founder and Head Staff? Or maybe you're leaving us soon? What's your plan?(edited)
Glenno
I am not planning to leave. On the contrary, I am planning to write new plans for a renewed economy, groups and staff system. This way we can restyle the system and bring some more challenge for our old players. I do notice that I haven't much time left to fully lead SWAT like I used to. That is why I am recruiting leaders and I gave more perks to the current leaders.

Q8: Mackepper
Nice to know you'll stay here to improve the server! Last question Mr.Glenno, any advice you'd like to give to the current IGC players, anything to say to them?
Glenno
Try to enjoy the game. Do not take things too seriously. Respect other people the way they are and do not try to ruin their gameplay. I ban players regularly because their only goal is to ruin the fun of other players, which I really, really hate. We have such a great community with such a great potential. We can be the place where people go to to get some distraction, to have some fun and to meet new people. Just remember that this game is not real life, so don't act like it is.

Mackepper
Such a nice and important advice. All right Glenno! Thank you so much for your time and for attending this interview! I'm pretty sure the rest of the IGC members will enjoy a lot knowing a bit more about you! See you in the next interview and thanks again!

International Gaming Community, Server News; 2018. All rights reserved.

Offline CaptainPrice

• Community Member
  • In-Game Name: CaptainPrice
Re: Studio 8 - Interview with Glenno.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 03:50:46 pm »
Who cannot admire Glenno? Especially after that interview.

Keep going with the interviews, Mack!

Offline Kingpool

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Kingpool
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:08 pm »
Glenno deserves a statue!

Offline JaaLDROGO

• Community Member
  • Drogo is a Khal, a leader of the Dothraki.
  • In-Game Name: JaaLDROGO
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:51 pm »
Read the whole interview and enjoyed almost every word of it. Glenno,  you have my respect man.
And, Have to really appreciate the humor of the interviewer.
Keep going 💜
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:27:05 pm by KhalDrogo »

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
This is an excellent interview! Kudos to both Mackepper and Glenno for their humour and excellent interview. It was an honour to spectate that process and be sure that there will be more to come!
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 04:21:35 pm »
Wow! You're interviewing A-celebs now?  :-[

Hahaha! Well done mate. Great interview!

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2018, 04:40:05 pm »
ver naic inter view
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Danger

• Senior Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Danger
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 05:08:37 pm »
Good interview
Respect me

Offline Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Savage
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2018, 05:14:24 pm »
Glowing At Night~

Offline Private

• Junior Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Private
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 03:15:23 pm »
Nice

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 04:35:32 pm »
I hope everyone who reads this realize that Glenno is a human as well!
Glenno is a bot.

khush1412

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 09:15:19 am »
I read the whole interview every question was interesting keep making interview i liked it Glenno is the best staff ;) keep going Mac
Make interview of Emile next it will good to know about him
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:18:44 am by khush1412 »

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2018, 01:42:59 pm »
Yea glenno is a great. Staff and head. Staff.... Actually i see him the best staff in the community. Great job Glen :) ❤️

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal