Quantcast

Author Topic: Disable Tear Gas  (Read 2825 times)

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
  • In-Game Name: MadDog#RDL
Disable Tear Gas
« on: September 25, 2020, 07:53:35 pm »
Suggestion: Disable Tear Gas
Detailed explanation:
You must be wondering why I'm suggestion this.
This type of explosive is ruining the entire game itself, as you know we have almost all stores in the main dimension, so basically any type of confrontation on the server, if we use these grenades always ruins the game-play.
That said, I will give an example. Well in reality these grenades are used to make the human breathe and make him pass out.
But within this game it doesn't happen as we all know, the effect it gives is clearly ridiculous. It blocks all possible actions to be taken, that is, whoever threw them will never be carried out, of course it is understandable.
Now the game-play with these grenades is as follows, I want to kill the player so I shoot the grenade and I hope he feels the effect of it which is basically being blocked from coughing, impossible to defend.
Why it is unfair that this weapon is allowed in the game.
It's simple, almost every player now uses these tear gas to block the other player to immediately kill him while he is blocked by the effect of it
For these reasons I recommend taking this grenade completely.
Location of update ( location on map ) San Andreas
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?: -
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: -
|- MTA Player since 2011 -|
| Q.Agent | Criminal Since 2011 | KK Dealer

Offline ElJuanpis

• Senior Community Member
  • God does not play dice.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: SMGT-ElJuanpis*SWAT
Re: Disable Tear Gas
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 08:28:03 pm »
I love your idea, both criminals and cops use them, but they abuse it a lot, I was one day with death and we were facing one of the crips (I won't mention the name) he went into a house because it was low in life, and I started throwing the tear gas all over the house, and I don't explain myself as but he didn't hurt those tear gas , but he started abusing a lot, I agree with your idea.

Upvote

Offline remaked

• [D3] Developer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 07:18:44 am »
is this still a problem after the cooldown update?
\"We need to love one another, live in peace and harmony. Instead, we quarrel and fight.\"

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 07:33:57 am »
is this still a problem after the cooldown update?

No matter the cooldown, the way it is used that the problem.
That why I'm suggesting.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 02:53:06 pm »
Downvote lol, tear gas is nice it just need few changes, disable them in interiors, make criminals get damage for his own tear gas and some others, as you know criminals doesn't get any dmg by using his own tear gas and they abuse of it, while crops get damage of it. Just add damage for criminals and disable them for interiors, cool down works.
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 08:09:55 pm »
Downvote lol, tear gas is nice it just need few changes, disable them in interiors, make criminals get damage for his own tear gas and some others, as you know criminals doesn't get any dmg by using his own tear gas and they abuse of it, while crops get damage of it. Just add damage for criminals and disable them for interiors, cool down works.

I went to test and I can confirm that both teams receive damage from their own bombs.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 08:28:16 pm »
I went to test and I can confirm that both teams receive damage from their own bombs.
Criminals may get damage, but they can still move if they get damage by his own tear gas, imagine we are in a pizzeria, the criminal just throw tear gas and kill us, why? because he can move while he is in the smoke, we can't. That's what needs to be fixed.
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline ElJuanpis

• Senior Community Member
  • God does not play dice.
  • In-Game Name: SMGT-ElJuanpis*SWAT
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 11:10:21 am »
Criminals may get damage, but they can still move if they get damage by his own tear gas, imagine we are in a pizzeria, the criminal just throw tear gas and kill us, why? because he can move while he is in the smoke, we can't. That's what needs to be fixed.
If that's true, a few days ago we faced a criminal, the tear gas only lowered his life, but he could run away when he wanted to, the only way he'd hurt a criminal is by throwing him out by a cop, there's if he hurts both the cop and the criminals, I agree with MrVio4TgL.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal