Quantcast

Author Topic: [kick] Gat - punishment appeal  (Read 3240 times)

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
[kick] Gat - punishment appeal
« on: September 14, 2018, 07:54:51 am »
Your IG name when you were punished: Gat|neXus
Account name: XxAmrSamyxX
Serial (F8 > Serial): D8ED7A5290EEDA48FC9FB5FC87AE0C53
The Admin that issued the punishment: Head developers/founders
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: (kicking from dev team) recovering an account.
How long is the punishment:
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: Okay simply because i didn't know that it's for head staff only really... And they told me it's your last chance if u did something again u'll be out... And i didn't do anything again.. That's why i want this chance.. I spent a big hard working time and i want to continue my duty really and don't want it to be for nothing... Inside i apologized after the founder warned me about don't do anything again and just told him 'chill out dude' to stop being nervous and mad only... I wasn't telling him what to do as he thought really..
Explain what happened: okay... Since 4 days.. The head dev told me to stop all my scripts to rate/check them.. Actually i thought that he's gonna check my job to keep/kick/promote me... And i didn't have any access for my job but i was excited something... And i wanted to do any help by my current accesses to show myself more useful.. I checked dev queue but most of it wasn't in my trial accesses.. I checked the whole forum and found an account recovery request... And there's not any rules at this board so i thought that anyone can help will be able to help... So i asked him for hid serial and got all accs in his serial and actually they were in his serial... So they were for him actually... Then i added email recovery for these accounts to make him recover it by himself as there weren't any email linked with these accounts.. Then i told them that i recovered it.. Hope no one minds :) then i found most of them insulting me as i did this... And the head dev told me that "do u want to be kicked? Is this your goal? It's your last warning if u did anything again u'll be out" then i apologized and told him that's not my goal, I won't open the forum again else for dev queue.. chill out dude... Etc then he said are u gonna tell me what to do?...then kicked me... My purpose at first really was for helping.. And i told him chill out to chill out not for telling him what to do... And i really did hard work.. And wanna continue it... So I think it's unfairly because he told me it's ur last chance don't do anything again and i didn't do anything again.. Inside i was starting in medic stuff while he told me are u gonna tell me what to do?... So i couldn't reply him at the same time..
Additional notes (optional): thnx

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: [kick] Gat - punishment appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 08:05:30 am »
This appeal has been approved. You have, however, lost all rights to touching main server components.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal