Quantcast

Author Topic: SOG Application By BloodyAssaulT[Accepted]  (Read 2468 times)

Offline BloodyAssaulT

• Group: Grove Street Families
SOG Application By BloodyAssaulT[Accepted]
« on: February 16, 2017, 07:48:03 am »
Introduction

In game name:BloodyAssaulT (Old name was Ak47)
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible): Pakistan (No Flag)
English skills (1-10): 7-10
Tell us something about you: Yo Floks, I'm Zain. I'm from Pakistan, And I'm a gamer. I love to read comics, And I dont like to study  ;), Well Thats all i can say about myself. (Short Information)

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?: Hmm, Because in past i was a criminal, But later on i found that criminal like sucks, So i joinned the Goverment side.
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names):Well, I'm a roleplaying server member so , I was part of the SAPD, Militray, Sercet Service, And Few other Law groups.
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?: Roleplaying,Tactics, and yeah Fun!
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?: Yeah i think so.

Special Operations Group related questions

Why are you choosing SOG?: Because i heard that SOG is a good group, Their Leaders/Co are very mature and friendly to their members, Even to the newbies.
Driving skills (1-10): 7-10
Gun Fight Skills (1-10): 9-10
Flying skills (1-10): 5-10
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10): 9/10

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?: First i'll get to cover then will talk/see with them if they are armed imma call for backup.
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?:First i'll try to aviod to get shot, Then imma tell ma mates to shoot at dat motherfuc**.
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?: I'll tell them to stop, if they dont, I'll shoot some bullets in air.
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?: I'll check him up.
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do? I'll call for backup.

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?:Ofc, I agree.
Do you agree with SOG rules?:Yeah!
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?:Yup.
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?:Yeah.
Do you agree to break IGC rules?: Nah, I'll not break any IGC rules.
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?: Yeah, I Agree.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Re: SOG Application By BloodyAssaulT[Accepted]
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:57:56 am »
Dear @BloodyAssaulT

You application is Accepted:
-Tell any of SOG leaders when you see him ingame to invite you

My Respects,
Hiccup