Appeal
« on: August 17, 2018, 09:30:28 am »
Your IG name when you were punished:RxDracula[CrimSon]
Account name:Xexs
Serial (F8 > Serial):
The Admin that issued the punishment:Pancake
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason:jail
How long is the punishment:I forgot
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: It was fair but also it was unfair because pancake didn't judged what happened exactly and he gave punishment.
Explain what happened:I was playing IGC at midnight so there was a few players online. One of them was cop(magmag) So I wanted to kill him I did /criminal when i was at LV and moved to kill magmag. Magmag was playing some kind of cop job with a tow truck but I didn't cared because he was a cop so I shooted his head and he was inside of a car so some bullets hit his car aswell, it damaged his car completely. But I couldn't kill him so I thought he is not damageable because maybe there is some new updates for cop job (I thought he is playing some cop civilian job or something like that) so I thought it was my fault but still I wasn't sure so I called pancake(he was only staff online) but later I noticed magmag is saying report, I tried to convince him that It was completely a mistake. I also repaired his car
but after all that I noticed my wanted stars decreased and i became a civilian. So normally a civilian shot a car it gets damaged. I never did this ever even I am not a rule breaker or abuser.
Additional notes (optional):[21:41:10 26/7/2018]: RxDracula[CrimSon] has been jailed by [IGC]Pancake|KT$C for 3 minutes (Rule 4 — Griefing x1)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:55:32 pm by RxDracula[CrimSon] »
IGC Staff
Founder of The CrimSon Rebels
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Leader of criminal bosses
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 09:43:14 am »
Did you shoot the car as a criminal or as a civilian?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:51:45 am by Electro »

Offline RxDracula[CrimSon]

• Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: RxDracula[CrimSon]
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 01:58:24 pm »
Did you shoot the car as a criminal or as a civilian?
I was civilian when i tried to kill him. My intention was to kill him not to abuse anything.
IGC Staff
Founder of The CrimSon Rebels
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Leader of criminal bosses
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Electro

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 04:47:24 am »
I was civilian when i tried to kill him. My intention was to kill him not to abuse anything.
You were punished for griefing not abusing and in this case since you destroyed his car while as civ it counts as grieifing, invalid.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal