Quantcast

Author Topic: Apeals 2nd Appeal  (Read 1962 times)

Apeals 2nd Appeal
« on: July 21, 2018, 07:49:34 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished:ImJuZC
Account name:TheGoldMan
Serial (F8 > Serial):
The Admin that issued the punishment:Glenno
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason:Ban
How long is the punishment: 2 Years
Why do you think you were unfairly punished:Because I'm out of the server that currently made.. all of us are out but I'm the first guy in the team who said I'm out , you can ask gat or ronex if any staff understands Arabic iwill send him ss in pms, and i was unfairly punished because I didn't get a warn I know you will say I know if i made a server with leaked scripts iwill get banned but why? I swear If i didn't get banned iwill spend my time in igc more than the server that i own you should wait and see what iwill do, I'm a loyal member in IGC I didn't even advertise once in IGC i played it for 1 year 1.5 hours so why will i advertise in it while having a dead server and you know that it wont be successful, anyways iam banned without no reason
Explain what happened:Made a server with G**'s Internet scripts and got banned because they think iwill advertise in their server but BTW I don't advertise in any one's server I don't think its a useful way to get players at all we all know its not a useful way in every server i did with my friends i didn't advertise you can ask them when they say we want to advertise in other servers what i say I hate advertising and, I'm sorry.
Additional notes (optional):Give me third chance to be a normal member and be able to apply to anything no one hates me at all lol.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Apeals 2nd Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 08:22:35 pm »
Firstly, you were banned for using leaked scripts afaik and using it to create your own servers, secondly you saying a "third" chance means that you were given a second one which you wasted and we're not gonna give you another one, thirdly if everyone said sorry for every rule they break and we accept it then no one would be muted, jailed or even banned. Appeal denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal