Quantcast

Author Topic: Apeal by a banned guy  (Read 1927 times)

Apeal by a banned guy
« on: July 21, 2018, 12:23:54 am »
Your IG name when you were punished:ImJuZC
Account name:TheGoldMan
Serial (F8 > Serial):
The Admin that issued the punishment:Glenno i think
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason:Ban
How long is the punishment:2 years
Why do you think you were unfairly punished:Well i dont think i was unfairly punished i just want to get unbanned cuz i lied in my last apeal
Explain what happened:I found my self banned without no reason or there is a reason but it doesn't fit with the ban time.. which is glenno knew that i lied i said to gat and ronex that iam out of it and you can ask them in pms cuz iam bored of leaked scripts after emile told me that iwanted to get back to igc and live in peace... but why do you ban me guys while you're having a successful server and you wont lose players? anyways the last one adversited to igc was not controlled by us he did that by himself we didn't tell him if  this days i dont play mta so much but if i was able to play in IGC i would play it everyday like before, iam an old member in the server too and i know you're having troubles to make the community better and someone like me make a server to interrupt you. well I'll say sorry.
Additional notes (optional):Being able to apply to anything like a normal member
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:38:54 am by Apeal »

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Apeal by a banned guy
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 12:43:38 am »
Why do you think you were unfairly punished:Well i dont think i was unfairly punished i just want to get unbanned cuz i lied in my last apeal
The system doesn't work like that, Appeal denied.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:48:52 am by Electro »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal