Quantcast

Author Topic: Mute Appeal Khush (Discord)  (Read 2676 times)

khush1412

Mute Appeal Khush (Discord)
« on: July 19, 2018, 05:44:30 am »
Your IG name when you were punished: I punished on discord it's Son of Private on discord
Account name: khush1412
Serial (F8 > Serial): no need punished on discord
The Admin that issued the punishment: Electro(as always)
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: mute
How long is the punishment: I don't know but if I didn't did appeal it can be forever
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: he muted me unfairly
Explain what happened: So I just opened and I saw I got tagged in #igc and it was message from Gat he told ignore Khush nvm and told indians sick always than I wanted to give him reply on unmonitored but mistakenly I replied in IGC and used one bad word he told to delete or I will report so I realize than it is IGC so I deleted message and he told ok than Electro came and as always he cares all stuff in IGC if it isn't related to him matter was closed and he told any prob Gat than Gat told he flammed me in #igc so I told to delete and he deleted than Fucking Electro told flammed and deleted message and no punished? And muted me so that's why I maken appeal I won't make report against him it's annoying to face him
Additional notes (optional):

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
Re: Mute Appeal Khush (Discord)
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 05:49:06 am »
First i was joking with private about indian films :) then i didn't mention u even, plus u came and told me gat sucks- piece of shit in #igc, after that i told u delete this msg or I'll report u, then u deleted it and insulted me in #unmonitored so i igonred u, electro asked me anything happened? I told him then he did his job, nothing wrong, inside u flamed me in my last topic in general chat forum and i didn't make an report ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:54:55 am by Gat »

Offline SoldierRedGhost

• Community Member
  • Life is nothing but just a life simulation game :X
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 06:06:30 am »
First i was joking with private about indian films :) then i didn't mention u even, plus u came and told me gat sucks- piece of shit in #igc, after that i told u delete this msg or I'll report u, then u deleted it and insulted me in #unmonitored so i igonred u, electro asked me anything happened? I told him then he did his job, nothing wrong, inside u flamed me in my last topic in general chat forum and i didn't make an report ;)
First of all Everyone Jokes and he also Jokes and you Take His Jokes as Serious Really so he Does Jokes and you Think he is Serious?

khush1412

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 06:08:33 am »
U aren't involved in this topic @ALCATRAX so stay away from this

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 06:47:39 am »
I have all my responses prepared but, I'll think about it

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member