Quantcast

Author Topic: Punishment appeal-Dracula and his friends  (Read 6025 times)

Offline RxDracula[CrimSon]

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: RxDracula[CrimSon]
Punishment appeal-Dracula and his friends
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:22:49 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished: RxDracula[CrimSon]
Account name: Xexs
Serial (F8 > Serial):  E219EC6224C0D2B02B555433E3091912
The Admin that issued the punishment: Marx
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: Ban
How long is the punishment: 2 days
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: I am founder of The CrimSon Rebels.I am doing my best to make the criminal group best in IGC.I am a regular player I don't got punishment from a long time and my friends also who are leaders of the group (Martell,Gemy,Blut,Deadpool).I was told that my group is rule breakers but we respected every rules of IGC.We train new players who comes to the server,we help them to play with us.Some of them might broke rules but it doesn't count as the group broke the rules.However if any of my members break any rules or get punished by staffs we take a hard action against the member.So now we punished for entering CC base and killing Private,Huge,R3Kt.We got banned for 2 days and it is unfair.I respect IGC staffs and their decisions but something is fishy this time.
Explain what happened : Story begins when Crimson were turfing at LV.
There were 3 more turfer from CC (Private, Huge, Nigga).When crimson took all the turf at LV and LS, They went to kill CC turfers.CC turfers were at their base.So we started the fight by killing Huge he came out from the base from their downstairs gate.Then Private started to talking with us about he will go report etc I didn't cared because I never saw someone getting punished for killing a turfer.And camping in their base was a shit thing I never imagained it could be a rule(However we got permission from COOKIN/Spyno/CC founder and leader of Cashoc).And we didn't camp there we just there to kill those turfers.We was in CC base for about 5 minutes as much time they were in their base while they in turfing mode we was there.Private was busy to take screenshoots when he can just do /kill and go hospital and simply /resign if he don't want to fight.And the more important thing is He wasn't AFK his SS proves that he wasn't AFK.
Additional notes (optional): I think my team got unfairly punished,I explained why.I am not known as a rulebreaker but a helper yes.I never got a huge report like that before and it was completely wrong.I am appealing to get rid of our punishments.

Screenshots:
Permission from Cooking(Cashoc Founder and leader) : https://imgur.com/gallery/leEyFT9
Proves that HUGE was fighting us and they weren't AFK: https://imgur.com/gallery/4H1PdPb  https://imgur.com/gallery/cfm5OZG  https://imgur.com/gallery/BcCDiyT
and Private's Screenshoots.
This SS proves that Private was in drugs : https://imgur.com/yZuqC6T
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:32:21 pm by RxDracula[CrimSon] »
IGC Staff
Founder of The CrimSon Rebels
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Leader of criminal bosses
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Punishment appeal-Dracula and his friends
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 04:08:59 am »
@Marx can you please explain why you banned Dracula?  ::)

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:34:17 am »
1.Don't lie,Cookin didn't give you perimission and as you might not know im also founder of this group.
Also,Cookin had no idea about what happened so please dont mention him
2.The SS you provided prove nothing about Huge fighting your group,when you entered our base from another gate,you evaded and we hided in CC house and we were there for 5-6 mins.I stayed longer because I went to eat then when i came back from eating i still saw your group camping there and annoying us saying "This base is ours now" "Noobs come fight(5v3)
3.I was in drugs because before your group came me,ILY and Huge were dueling eachother so I still had drugs on after we stopped dueling since you came.So this ss proves nothing,i still had them on just incase you evade it,thing you guys did.Also Blut[CrimSon] had drugs on
>>>Also,you confused Huge with Danger because in your imgur pic title is Chat with Huge but it's actually Danger and he explained you that Huge is his bro

1 . I will leave that on spyno.I gave a ss spyno saying it's okay,we also did this to crimson once and he gave a permit later. and I guess spyno was sure of what he was doing because last night when Marx was online we described everything on mainchat about the things happened in cc  base,probably read those all massages.

2.CC base is protected and no turfer can't get in from any gate,Someone from your group let us go inside of your base of course,We give value to time if u went to eat for a long time we should had moved from there,I won't say that we didn't said "we took over this base hh".What a normal turfer gang would do if they fight in a base? it's normal to say we took over this place.Your ss prooves that you killed blut with one of your member that's mean 2v1.You just allowed blut inside of your base,We was outside

3.So it was a gang fight.

4.You should use some sense,Who believes R3tek in your group is casser.They try to hide themselves to avoid getting kicked.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:39:08 am by RxDracula[CrimSon] »
IGC Staff
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 04:35:41 am »
You wasn't in CC base for 5 mins your group and you were about 15-20 mins,when i went afk to eat and after i came back i still found you there,camping and provoking CC and our base

I can tell it a complete lie.If there was nothing for us why we just go CC base and stay there.
IGC Staff
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 04:39:25 am »
Anyways, the bans will be revoked.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 04:44:39 am »
Anyways, the bans will be revoked.

Thank you marx
IGC Staff
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Hound

• Group: CrimSon
  • In-Game Name: MarteLeader
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 04:45:45 am »
1.Don't lie,Cookin didn't give you perimission and as you might not know im also founder of this group.
Also,Cookin had no idea about what happened so please dont mention him
2.The SS you provided prove nothing about Huge fighting your group,when you entered our base from another gate,you evaded and we hided in CC house and we were there for 5-6 mins.I stayed longer because I went to eat then when i came back from eating i still saw your group camping there and annoying us saying "This base is ours now" "Noobs come fight(5v3)
3.I was in drugs because before your group came me,ILY and Huge were dueling eachother so I still had drugs on after we stopped dueling since you came.So this ss proves nothing,i still had them on just incase you evade it,thing you guys did.Also Blut[CrimSon] had drugs on
>>>Also,you confused Huge with Danger because in your imgur pic title is Chat with Huge but it's actually Danger and he explained you that Huge is his bro

Don't lie, I saw Huge Fighting with us.But what can i expect from a lier like you!

If u were afk ,How did u talk with us when we reach there??
You told us we can't enter drug making area, U also couldn't enter that area on crimson base.

From the first day of my IGC, I knew A turfer should kill another turfer. And if any turfer doesn't wanna get killed,He should simply  resign?? Why hiding on base? And pretending u're afk??
U could talk with us, U could take ss, but couldn't go to hospital and resign???
Seriously??

I have no problem with the ban, Staff will do ,what they see in SS! I wish I could take some SS too, I didn't really think,some people like u will create a scene like this.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 05:09:58 am »
Tell me when i said im afk,while your group came for first time i was not afk,im not a lier and you can't kill a gangster being in his base.You cant evade a groups base without permission.I said i went afk for eat but i saw you camping for at least 5-6 means and i came back i still saw you there.You can't camp in a groups base for so long+ kill its members. CC base is not inside a turf so you have the right to kill me and my groupmates.Its outside LV.

As we told u from the beginning,Our intension was to kill turfers.If you aren't a turfer we cant kill u or maybe we weren't even go there.You was a turfer and not afk that does means we have full right to kill you where ever you are.Just don't made up some rules from your mind.
IGC Staff
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 05:12:56 am »
And please Martel,dont say sth without proof.Huge wasn't fighting your group he was with me and ILY

There is no proof needed because someone from your base I am guessing huge let blut get inside of it,and u killed blut as I gave proof in my complaint.Huge came outside to fight us I was there I saw him from my eyes.
IGC Staff
Founder of DEA
Community Event Manager
Senior Community Member
Mod of BD Board

Offline Hound

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 05:15:46 am »
Tell me when i said im afk,while your group came for first time i was not afk,im not a lier and you can't kill a gangster being in his base.You cant evade a groups base without permission.I said i went afk for eat but i saw you camping for at least 5-6 means and i came back i still saw you there.You can't camp in a groups base for so long+ kill its members. CC base is not inside a turf so you have the right to kill me and my groupmates.Its outside LV.
1.So you saw us and then u went afk for eating??? It is even worst then i thought.

2. if I can't kill any gangstar being in his base, then why dev. gave turfer ability to enter any base??

3.You let us camp in your base! You became afk in ur drug making area,so we couldn't enter and kill u. If we could kill you,We would've left right after killing. Every turfer will try to increase their kill. It doesn't matter where u hide and pretend to be afk.I clearly said. If u don't wanna get killed, Just do /resign. You will hide and turfer wil spear u just because u're in the base,doesn't make any sense.

Offline Hound

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 05:16:54 am »
And please Martel,dont say sth without proof.Huge wasn't fighting your group he was with me and ILY
All of us saw that.
And tell me one thing,Do u take ss everytime u kill a turfer?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:36:58 am by MarteLeader »

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2018, 12:20:54 pm »
Do we even have a drug making area??????
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 08:19:46 am »
/lock, @Mackepper
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel