Quantcast

Author Topic: Punishement Appeal - Spyno  (Read 3251 times)

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
Punishement Appeal - Spyno
« on: May 06, 2018, 03:13:20 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished:SpynoF, 5/6/2018
Account name:Spyno
Serial (F8 > Serial):4807BF1C86F48FD83E609140BBD9FC04
The Admin that issued the punishment:Nock
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason:Jail, i don't remember it was a long line he can say it
How long is the punishment:5 minutes
Why do you think you were unfairly punished:it wasen't unfair, he had the right to jail me, i broke a rule
Explain what happened:so, it all started yesterday when i used this /nick :( as a turfer, nock told me to take it off so i did, second time was today when i was testing the :( :D emojis if they'd show up in discord, sure i used a different emoji that dosen't exist :< and i take responsibility for it, i got jailed, and thats how it happened, i'm appealing for this punishement cause it is ruining my chance of applying for a expert community member.
Additional notes (optional):i was guilty and i'm appealing to get this punishement removed from my records, and i'm not known as a rule breaker and this is my first appeal for a punishement like this so i think i deserve a chance
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:15:21 pm by Spyno »
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: Punishement Appeal - Spyno
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 03:17:42 pm »
So you know this is an illegal character why the hell you use it ? and you're appealing cause the jail ruined your chances of getting accepted as ECM ? Dude you just ruined your chances with your own hands i just followed the rules . You know these annoying lines to read that you consider as a decoration in the forum

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 03:19:56 pm »
So you know this is an illegal character why the hell you use it ? and you're appealing cause the jail ruined your chances of getting accepted as ECM ? Dude you just ruined your chances with your own hands i just followed the rules . You know these annoying lines to read that you consider as a decoration in the forum
did not understand your last sentence
So you know this is an illegal character why the hell you use it ?
idk, it was a dumb play and i admit to being guilty
and you're appealing cause the jail ruined your chances of getting accepted as ECM ? Dude you just ruined your chances with your own hands i just followed the rules
i said i was appealing to get this jail removed, cause if i have a jail in my records, it'd ruin the chances of me being an ECM

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 03:22:13 pm »
We don't care about that and we can't do anything for that the appeal is irrelevant for me i think you should be responsible for it ... I'll let the other staff members decide of it .
Oh and in my last sentence i wanted to say that some of the players consider IGC RULES topic as a decoration in the forum maybe it's time for them to realise that it's wrong

Have a good day

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 03:23:04 pm »
i'll ask you for the last time stop disrespecting me with such words ''you don't deserve ECM'' ''we don't care'' ''irrelevant'' and stuff, so please understand your limits as i have understood mine, i think every player should be treated the same, staff or not, friend or not

and to avoid this type of stuff why not disable + : ( ) AND SUCH stuff to be written in nick and put it as illegal characters
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:25:20 pm by Spyno »

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 03:25:32 pm »
Sorry if you thought that i disrespected you i didn't mean to do that , but imo a player that didn't read the rules carefully doesn't deserve a such rank it's just my point of you that you have to respect it .

Offline juan

• reeeeeeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 03:29:13 pm »
Sorry if you thought that i disrespected you i didn't mean to do that , but imo a player that didn't read the rules carefully doesn't deserve a such rank it's just my point of you that you have to respect it .
im here appealing for a punishement, you went too far and i've admited to being guilty and you are still talking like i said i'm not guilty
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 03:34:03 pm by Spyno »

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 08:16:28 am »
(/lock)?
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager