Quantcast

Author Topic: Any help plz!  (Read 4467 times)

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
Any help plz!
« on: February 26, 2018, 06:38:15 pm »
The problem is...When I was in Nexus mady promoted me to leader then I helped him so much and I love his playing and we became friends,then from 3 days when i was sleep my young brother opened MTA then IGC then he logged to my account...He Fucked my account fully(changed walking style,skin and withdrawal all nxs balance maybe it was 5,100,000$) the problem is he took all money and I didn't know how he took it,never mind how, when  i became online I found my balance 1,800,000$+my 400K in bank I bought an moto.then The 1,800,000$ I left it to know who sent it,...I left nxs to back to ballas,...mady and lildolla PM me to warn me to back the money or u will get banned and all bank balance will became 0$ after 2hours,the balance now is 0$ no problem,but mady blocked me and I don't want to lose himas friend,and don't want to get banned,I'm ready to give him all my money and houses and vehicles or my account also!!
But plz don't ban me,...
I changed the password and unchecked remember me so my brother can't login to my account again,bye :'(

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Any help plz!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 06:54:04 pm »
I moved your topic to this board because I believe this is meant to be a ban appeal. I will ask the other staff members abouy what to do with your ban.

Offline Gat

• Honourable
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 07:34:58 pm »
I moved your topic to this board because I believe this is meant to be a ban appeal. I will ask the other staff members abouy what to do with your ban.
Okay :( but i think mady will forgive me because he know that i won't do this ever

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 11:48:22 am »
@!MaDy is he telling the truth?

Offline !MaDy

• Nexus Founder
  • Group: Nexus Sqaud
  • In-Game Name: !Mady|Nexus
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 12:07:08 pm »
@!MaDy is he telling the truth?
I really don't know but i think it was him.

Offline Gat

• Honourable
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 02:26:50 pm »
I really don't know but i think it was him.
Dear @Mady ,plz ask alaa.d that what did gat do when he took my money,he will answer u with he was like stupid gamer <really my fuckin brother fucked my account fully (Changed all premmisions in nxs ranks but i saw it and fixed it-he withdrawl all the money and bought seeds for farmer job and changed the walking style,skin-shoot and waste ammos in the air and bought more> i fixed all things and left nxs to back to saints<wsb> and searched for who owned this money then quited the game and found staffs warn me in discord to back the money then adeeb took them and idk what happened then...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:43:04 am by Gat »

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 12:37:01 pm »
He's unbanned already.

@Glenno may lock it  ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal