Quantcast

Author Topic: Appeal - Dem|DeadShot  (Read 2741 times)

Appeal - Dem|DeadShot
« on: April 12, 2017, 12:20:59 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished: Dem|DeadShott
Account name:anim
Serial (F8 > Serial): FF920E641A4DDC955A289A1F251A9FB3
The Admin that issued the punishment: Maybe Gus . 
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: I guess Exploiting .
How long is the punishment: I don't know 
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: As I told u i was trying to figure out a bug , and we reach wut we wanted to ; so we exploited :/ and I'm so sorry for that , this time were the first time that I get banned , every one make mistake so did I .. 
Explain what happened: we were ( me and Hakim) trying to figure out a new bug and we reached our goal , that bug worked , "Hakim could record a new video and show u it" :3 and accidentally , I got banned :v idk wut kind of bann is that ! 
Additional notes (optional): I know that I deserve to be banned , but I'm in Holidays i gotta have fun with my mate ; pls forgive me Guys , every one knows that I'm helpful, I ain't abuser allright , maybe a little but I'll try to never abuse again :/ . thnx for Listening , Bae .
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:22:14 pm by DeadShot22 »

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
RE: Appeal - Dem|DeadShot
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 12:58:38 pm »
But why didn't you tell us the bug instead of abuse it?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:58:59 pm by Mackepper »

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 01:00:37 pm »
Every day all I hear is you and your friends exploiting and abusing it. You're not being unbanned.
I love lions.

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 03:12:57 pm »
@"Mackepper"  I was going to tell u :v only gus was online , i thought he was AFK , he doesn't even answer sometimes , and I didn't get any fuck*** chance to tell LilDolla or s.one else the bug ! 
@Gus , u must be kidding boi , this's the first  time I abuse , Hakim was using my account few days ago , today was me !! I didn't have a pc , mine was broken , I'm playin' with my sister's pc !! 
well , that doesn't matter  , I'm in Holidays , just got an issue , why couldn't I get unbaannned ? :/ 
#Hope u understand the situation :)

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 07:46:52 pm »
Appeal got denied already, locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal