Quantcast

Author Topic: Cheating & selling ammo unfairly Complaint - TwiSTeD[Crip]  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Stealth

• In-Game Name: Stealth
Cheating & selling ammo unfairly Complaint - TwiSTeD[Crip]
« on: September 15, 2020, 09:49:15 am »
Ingame Name: Niko
Forum Name: Niko
Serial:  E0756AF0C26627643572043A992A5A93

Name of player you're complaining against: TwiSTeD[Crip]
What rule have they broken: Cheating, missile launcher is not allowed inside LV, he was selling ammo unfairly 190k of ammo, and killed me while using it. And kept Lying he didn't use it many times.
Date/Time the rule was broken: Today
Evidence of them breaking a rule:
used to destroy me as cop and unemployed he was a criminal.

Him leaving his rustler on foot he took a missile launcher and fired at me
https://i.imgur.com/xXupsQA.png
https://i.imgur.com/oiqDbv1.png

As you may see here, the missile launcher are not for sale in the LV Ammunations
https://i.imgur.com/xmGb6UZ.png

Cheating & selling ammo unfairly and lying.
https://i.imgur.com/BbTSpf7.png
https://i.imgur.com/XxtvmgY.png
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:54:59 am by Niko »

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
Re: Cheating & selling ammo unfairly Complaint - TwiSTeD[Crip]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 10:06:18 am »
Dear Niko . first off all, i cant destroy your vehicles or damaging  you while u are general pop and I'm crim ( as the firsr ss shows). Second, its not my problem if u dont have some ammo stored cuz when u gave all your stuff to darkone and left IGC i was working hard to buy my business and buy ammo to store it in my car. Third, i don't have that huge ammount of Rpg ammo i just lied to u cuz ik u were not buying just trolling ( wtf who can get 190k ammo rpg xd) Fourth, and let staffs decide, Dears staffs. if someone is strikes u by airplane and when u damage him with guns he goes in less than 1 min to fix his airplane and cime back fast, will u keep wasting ammo or kill him using Rpg, + its not a bug or something u abuse or exploit. + you can't just leave the server whenever u want and when u come back u put your rules. that all what i will say. Ik you will make something else. i won't respond u . waiting for our Staff Team. @Nock @Drake @Sam :)))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 10:08:07 am by TwiSTeD »
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻

Offline Stealth

• In-Game Name: Stealth
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 10:15:01 am »
Dear Niko . first off all, i cant destroy your vehicles or damaging  you while u are general pop and I'm crim ( as the firsr ss shows). Second, its not my problem if u dont have some ammo stored cuz when u gave all your stuff to darkone and left IGC i was working hard to buy my business and buy ammo to store it in my car. Third, i don't have that huge ammount of Rpg ammo i just lied to u cuz ik u were not buying just trolling ( wtf who can get 190k ammo rpg xd) Fourth, and let staffs decide, Dears staffs. if someone is strikes u by airplane and when u damage him with guns he goes in less than 1 min to fix his airplane and cime back fast, will u keep wasting ammo or kill him using Rpg, + its not a bug or something u abuse or exploit. + you can't just leave the server whenever u want and when u come back u put your rules. that all what i will say. Ik you will make something else. i won't respond u . waiting for our Staff Team. @Nock @Drake @Sam :)))

First one: you hit me with missle launcher while you were a criminal, I was a cop many times in Las Venturas, LV.
Second: you It is not allowed to abuse missle launcher in las venturas, LV because it can't be bought.
Third: you sell for unfair price
Forth: You lying, I don't know why.

Offline Alaa

• Senior Community Member
  • bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 06:24:29 pm »
Him leaving his rustler on foot he took a missile launcher and fired at me

- None of your screenshots prove that Twisted shot you with an RPG , even SRG could have fired the missile that destroyed your rustler .

As you may see here, the missile launcher are not for sale in the LV Ammunations

When something is not available for purchase it doesn't make it illegal to use , the oldtune is the best example for this , people used to buy oldtuned vehicles because they are unavailable in the shop .

missile launcher is not allowed inside LV
Sunday, 2020/08/30
- Weapons: RPGs can only be used at LV (Huge)

Cheating & selling ammo unfairly and lying.
- Lying might be a sin , but unless he lied in order to scam you. In this particular case he just lied about the quantity of ammo he had in stock . Therefore this is inadmissible .
- He is allowed to sell the ammo for as much as he sees fit , you can either negociate or refuse to buy from him.
- There is no proof of " cheating " in any of the photos you've shared .

INVALID COMPLAINT none of your proof really proves that Twisted randomly deathmatched you using a heat seeking missile .
Your other points are just simply wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal