Quantcast

Author Topic: About IGC disbalance  (Read 3774 times)

Offline iLeGenDx

• The World Is Yours
  • Group: NeXus
  • In-Game Name: iLeGenDx
About IGC disbalance
« on: May 06, 2018, 09:12:26 pm »
Hi all today i want to talk about IGC server disbalance things wich are alot 1st of all i will start from jobs lets look at Law they got everything Weapons by levels car in wich they can buy armor hp weapon and alot of things like this lets look at Crims as we can see there is no place for crims like taking Crim job spawn Criminal car like Burrito and other cars can't take weapons like law but there is Criminal levels wich don't even give something you can promote in levels like from turfing but still getting same money from turfing please work on that and bring balance back , Weapons lets look fights in distance you can use sniper/rifle Ak-47/m4 what about near distance nothing only shotgun why ? Because only that weapon damage 50 got good range distance even like m4 what about deagle/Spas-12/sawn off and alot of weapons wich are useless for now ! why ? because of this overpowered weapon im not talking about this because i can't use it i can and well because there is even bug with weapon wich you can shoot fast then deagle , please make damage lower like deagle or make shooting speed or something like that because fights are not interesting you can die after 2 shot when don't use armor or drugs but thats not right because you die fast and no more fun or interest . So when it get change like shooting speed or low damage all will start using other weapons and there will be more interesting things like someone is playing with deagle and hes pro with that gun or someone is using moving weapons like colt or sawn off / tec / uzi . I hope you understand why i make this topic don't look only on your opinion staffs like NO I WANT SHOTGUN look at your players opinion 80% of players telling me yea your right make topics or make suggestions but they will not change why because its staff suggestion ? Let's play and have fun like in other places don't make dictator things please watch on your players opinion too just think how it will be when there will be balance no one will know Crim or Law this weapon or that weapon even that give interest and you start using all weapons checking damages looking with wich or in wich duty your better . I Hope if you accept my words do changes this server will grow up i only will be happy if that day come , because you got nice ideas about interior don't using markers to not lagg or wait Thank you IGC keep your job like this but read my topic and understand me and others .

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: About IGC disbalance
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 11:36:43 pm »
I wonder who takes time to read all of this

Offline iLeGenDx

• The World Is Yours
  • Group: NeXus
  • In-Game Name: iLeGenDx
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 12:16:16 am »
I wonder who takes time to read all of this
persons who care about Server and players for more interesting Game , smart people wich love reading .

Offline Electro

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 12:24:16 am »
persons who care about Server and players for more interesting Game , smart people wich love reading .
Well if you think the devs already know about it wouldn't they have done smth about it already? and even if they read all of this I doubt they have time to fix any of it.

Pancake

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 01:31:33 am »
look at Law they got everything Weapons by levels car in wich they can buy armor hp weapon and alot of things like this lets look at Crims as we can see there is no place for crims like taking Crim job spawn Criminal car like Burrito and other cars can't take weapons like law

The deves went for realism here. In most of the countries Police Departments are founded by the goverment of the country while criminals arent. That way policemen can afford to have vehicles to help their transportation and weapons by rank to help in the neutralisation of the offender.

Criminal levels wich don't even give something you can promote in levels like from turfing but still getting same money from turfing please work on that and bring balance back

Theres a good reason for the deves not to give more money from turfing by level. And its the same reason you wrote this banter for, in the name of balance!

Weapons lets look fights in distance you can use sniper/rifle Ak-47/m4 what about near distance nothing only shotgun why ? Because only that weapon damage 50 got good range distance even like m4 what about deagle/Spas-12/sawn off and alot of weapons wich are useless for now ! why ? because of this overpowered weapon

I actually quite agree with this, shotgun is too commonly used to have fun in PvP. But again, realism. Im sure that a buckshot shell would rip a man apart if he stood close enough. Also, i dont think that shotgun is overpowered because it has so much range that it could be worse than a nailgun tbh.

im not talking about this because i can't use it i can and well because there is even bug with weapon wich you can shoot fast then deagle 

Why havent you reported this bug yet? Im sure our great deves would do something about it.

please make damage lower like deagle or make shooting speed or something like that because fights are not interesting you can die after 2 shot when don't use armor or drugs but thats not right because you die fast and no more fun or interest.

I believe that if the deves were to reduce the damage of the shotgun, we would abandon the aspect of reality that is already very scarce. And if you die shot by shotgun twice, just wear armor and take drugs 24/7.

I honestly dont give a shit anymore, the lack of interpunction, grammar and a variety of other words makes my eyes burn.
xoxo Pancake

Offline Electro

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 02:57:54 am »
The deves went for realism here. In most of the countries Police Departments are founded by the goverment of the country while criminals arent. That way policemen can afford to have vehicles to help their transportation and weapons by rank to help in the neutralisation of the offender.

Theres a good reason for the deves not to give more money from turfing by level. And its the same reason you wrote this banter for, in the name of balance!

I actually quite agree with this, shotgun is too commonly used to have fun in PvP. But again, realism. Im sure that a buckshot shell would rip a man apart if he stood close enough. Also, i dont think that shotgun is overpowered because it has so much range that it could be worse than a nailgun tbh.

Why havent you reported this bug yet? Im sure our great deves would do something about it.

I believe that if the deves were to reduce the damage of the shotgun, we would abandon the aspect of reality that is already very scarce. And if you die shot by shotgun twice, just wear armor and take drugs 24/7.

I honestly dont give a shit anymore, the lack of interpunction, grammar and a variety of other words makes my eyes burn.
xoxo Pancake
10/10 staff should be promoted instantly

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 05:18:01 am »
If you were a criminal in real life, would the government sponsor your guns,vehicles and etc.. just to kill cops?

Sure there are a lot of things that are unbalance inside IGC but as you know we only have 3 developers and you can't expect them to put all their time into scripting. They are not your puppets who you could just order around to do stuff in order for you to have a little amusement in the game.

About the weapon damage even if you were to reduce shotgun damage people will only revert back using SPAS because that's the 2nd most OP weapon next to a buff up shotgun.
\"Hey Listen!\"

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 05:37:19 am »
all i will start from jobs lets look at Law they got everything Weapons by levels car in wich they can buy armor hp weapon and alot of things like this lets look at Crims as we can see there is no place for crims like taking Crim job spawn Criminal car like Burrito and other cars can't take weapons like law but there is Criminal levels wich don't even give something you can promote in levels like from turfing but still getting same money from turfing please work on that and bring balance back

Uhm, criminal groups have cars, can request a job, can have health and armor pickup. Most law officers buy their own weapons, ammo and armor at Ammu-Nation, since it's way cheaper. 

Offline Electro

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 08:12:10 am »
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal