Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Electro  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Torbap

• Group: TCR
  • In-Game Name: Borolox
Complaint - Electro
« on: September 15, 2018, 10:14:53 am »
Ingame Name: Hank
Forum Name: Torbap
Serial: 65ABF3482D2621C70A88BB9145E624B3

Name of player you're complaining against: Electro
What rule have they broken: Personally attacked me and denied a suggestion just because he thinks it's stupid
Date/Time the rule was broken: Today at 05:37:32 am
Evidence of them breaking a rule: I suggested that there should be a begger job in IGC,I thought it'd be fun to have it.Electro denied it right when he saw it,Because he thought it's a stupid idea.Then Glenno re-opened the suggestion to see what people think about it

evidence -

After that electro told me to be a begger somewhere else in the commentbox,Okay may be he doesn't want this to be added? but why attacking me personally?

evidence -

This was my first suggestion on forum,never expected this kinda behavior from a player who's also a Staff.
I ignored him but Nock gave an explanation that why should it be in IGC, then electro came up with a lame logic where he said,Cop,crim and gangster are most played job,So it shouldn't be added.Then My question is why did electrician got added?

evidence -

I ignored Electro and wanted to see what the community say to my suggestion.There was 15 yes votes and 2 No.

Vote result -

Glenno re-opened it to see what people think about it and I think it was clear what people thought about it.
But after all that Electro denied my suggetsion.I asked him why did he deny it despite having so much vote? He told me Voting isn't everything,Then why did A staff re open it to see People's choice? And if it's clear that People choose Yes,then why denying it?

Evidence -

Okay,I understand. May be It's not scriptable, That's why he denied it and Electro could just told it to me.
But I didn't think he's gonna tell me this way,He told me that It's denied and then he added If I want to be a begger then I should be a begger in real life! Seriously? U could've just said Denied? why that?

Evidence -

I knew him before he became staff, He used to play as cop.He used to abuse,Despite being a cop I saw him stealing cops vehicles while they were chasing crim,he used to pull out the cops from their vehicle by pressing enter,and then He used to say 'Official police Business' I don't have any SS,Cause it was a long time ago and i didn't know anything about forum complaint,But I think many of my friends saw him doing that before he became staff.

For staff like him,New players who wants to contribute will run from IGC and find other servers to play

I hope he will explain himself and will correct me if I'm wrong here
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:54:39 am by Torbap »

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Complaint - Electro
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 10:29:06 am »
This is the first time I have even met you, and yet you claim that I have done outrageous things against you such as "attacking you personally" and telling you it can't be scripted. I simply said "be a beggar somewhere else" and you seem to be like one of those feminist who easily get offended, as I said that one line, that one sentence, and you make a complaint against me. As for my "stupid logic" I dare you to make a better one than mine, as I am sure that you cannot because what I have said is the truth and WILL REMAIN that way. Turning once again again to why as I denied it even though the people said yes and Glenno reopened it to see their opinions. I have observed before that the voting in the server suggestions can be faked or rigged as what our previous Developer, Java, has seen and witnessed. You had 15 yes but only 4 different people actually posted their opinions and not much else. If you think that I acted on my own on this one, you're wrong, there are only 2 active suggestion managers, Me and the other one being Marx, he agreed with me that the idea was stupid which further reinforces my decision to deny it. As for your question on why Electrician job got added, I monitor the server suggestions daily and visit it everyday, I know what features have been newly suggested with very rarely on any occasion do I miss a new suggestion, does it slip by my watchful eye, since I had no idea that there was a suggestion on adding this new job, it must've, by all accounts, slipped by my guard, even if I saw it I would agree and not deny it since I am not the all powerful. My powers have it's limits and I can only do so much. If you have any further comments I will be waiting. Thank you for taking your time in reading this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:04:07 pm by Electro »

Offline Torbap

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 09:03:40 am »
This is the first time I have even met you, and yet you claim that I have done outrageous things against you such as "attacking you personally" and telling you it can't be scripted..
I'm new in forum but not in game Mr. "Official Police Business"
and Hey Hey Hey, When did I say that u told me 'It can't be scripted????' Read carefully I said May be It's not scriptable,I don't know much about scripting?means may be there's a problem.
And calling me beggar was the personal attack which u think nothing but some simple words of yours.

I simply said "be a beggar somewhere else" and you seem to be like one of those feminist who easily get offended,
Okayyy, Now I got it, U will tell whatever u want and no body can be offended, LOL ,Let's go flame others.

as I said that one line, that one sentence, and you make a complaint against me.
ONE? U did it twice, first time I ignored u,But again? same thing? whoa whoa whoa! Insulting me for the first time and then doing it again!

Turning once again again to why as I denied it even though the people said yes and Glenno reopened it to see their opinions. I have observed before that the voting in the server suggestions can be faked or rigged as what our previous Developer, Java, has seen and witnessed. You had 15 yes but only 4 different people actually posted their opinions and not much else. If you think that I acted on my own on this one, you're wrong, there are only 2 active suggestion managers, Me and the other one being Marx, he agreed with me that the idea was stupid which further reinforces my decision to deny it. As for your question on why Electrician job got added, I monitor the server suggestions daily and visit it everyday, I know what features have been newly suggested with very rarely on any occasion do I miss a new suggestion, does it slip by my watchful eye, since I had no idea that there was a suggestion on adding this new job, it must've, by all accounts, slipped by my guard, even if I saw it I would agree and not deny it since I am not the all powerful. My powers have it's limits and I can only do so much. If you have any further comments I will be waiting. Thank you for taking your time in reading this.

And last of all, I said that, Okay I understand U couldn't accept my suggestion,There must be a or few problems.May be Dev. can't script it, But why attacking me personally??? U could've just told me that It's denied,I saw u doing that on other suggestions, like vote - 2-5 , Denied. Why telling me to be a beggar , not ONCE, TWICE???Not on PM ,On Forum in-front of everyone, U don't think U should be more professional as a staff? Instead of that u think I shouldn't get offended!! How lame!

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 09:58:13 am »
Ok, whatever you say Mr. "Call me a beggar and I'll make a complaint on you". Personal attack? I say the same line twice and you consider it a personal attack? I told not only you but to everyone who upvoted that waste of time for a suggestion, wake up and get your head out of your own ass,  the world doesn't revolve around you. I've done this countless of times before but only to those suggestions who really deserve it and time and time again to those who I "insulted" none of them have been so offended that they make an entire complaint against me, you are the first one to do so. I don't know if the suggestion is scriptable  or not but I don't need to know, I have tons of reasons to deny your suggestion, it lacks details, all of it seems to depend on players giving you the money, which I do not think you've noticed, players don't have the habit of giving away money without something in exchange, and because it is generally, and this comes from both me and Marx, stupid and a waste of time. Lastly, be professional? I have been kind to you, being polite everytime I mentioned you, even my last post here ended with a thank you, to as far as giving you a warning which I rarely give yet you do this, yet we are here so there is no need for me to be professional anymore because it is useless. Since you aren't grateful for my rare act of politeness I'd rather end this by saying this is just a game, what I said were words that seems to offend no one but you, yet you cry over it, if you cry over this very small and petty thing what else will you cry over for?

Offline Torbap

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 10:26:45 am »
I had enough from u.I don't want to hear any word from u.

Now I want the head staffs to see this and decide what u did to me was fantastic or wrong.
@Glenno
@NizwaFTW
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:31:42 am by Torbap »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 10:47:29 am »

I knew him before he became staff, He used to play as cop.He used to abuse,Despite being a cop I saw him stealing cops vehicles while they were chasing crim,he used to pull out the cops from their vehicle by pressing enter,and then He used to say 'Official police Business' I don't have any SS,Cause it was a long time ago and i didn't know anything about forum complaint,But I think many of my friends saw him doing that before he became staff.

For staff like him,New players who wants to contribute will run from IGC and find other servers to play

I hope he will explain himself and will correct me if I'm wrong here

A very cheap way to try getting this complaint marked as valid. Not falling for it. This is offtopic and has nothing to do with your complaint. We only want to hear/read the complaint itself. Stuff like in the quote above are useless.

---

About your complaint:

This community doesn't have many developers who are able to spend time to improve the server. That is why the suggestion managers are allowed to deny suggestions that won't be a true addition to the server. That, however, doesn't mean that suggestions are 'stupid', but it means that our priority goes to other (pending) suggestions. I fully trust on Marx and Electro and I believe they're doing a good job. Calling the suggestion 'stupid' is something I disagree with and I will tell Electro that we should appreciate every idea that is posted by the members of this community.

On the other side, you're kinda showing dick-ish behavior as well. I believe that doesn't make you better than the one you complained because of such behavior?

I will mark this complaint as invalid, because I believe that Electro didn't abuse his staff powers nor did he anything wrong with denying your suggestion. The only thing that is worth to mention is that I will have a word with Electro about the way he communicated at the moment he closed the suggestion.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal