Quantcast

Author Topic: Come here, sit down and let's talk for a sec.  (Read 3743 times)

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: Raider
Come here, sit down and let's talk for a sec.
« on: November 16, 2018, 06:02:34 pm »
We all know, MTA is dying. There is no denying of that. I've seen some people leave IGC but then not getting online on any other MTA server. It makes me sad to see an awesome game like this die.

However, I want to talk to you guys about the server. I see that everyone suggests things here and there, some get accepted, some people complain (and I have no idea if you are right or not, I've been offline for too long). But in this topic I want to hear what you guys like about the server, and what you don't like. Here's mine:

Pros
 - I'm happy with the new prices
 - I see some new players since last time
 - There's always something to do on Crim side and Civ (I barely play Cop so can't rate that)
 - Tuning is back!

Cons
 - Development is kinda slow, but I can understand that
 - Sometimes playercount is incredibly low, making the server feel empty
 - Suggestions. Instead of going the "fully listen to the player" way, IGC goes for "listen to the player, but modify it if needed" which sometimes results in people hype for a certain suggestion but after all not getting what the suggestion said.
- Tuning is back, so some people got OPtune bikes. Right now I can't find a solution to this.

Also, if you don't agree with me, feel free to tell it. Now it's your turn to give pros and cons.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 06:06:40 pm by Raider »
Raider/Sargon

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
Re: Come here, sit down and let's talk for a sec.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 06:16:44 pm »
Ok you're right I really understand you and agree with you about every single point you said, but our team is really trying to do everything to make the server great and we're always respond to all suggestions and opinions, but sometimes players give suggestions, and when it get accepted, they suggest to remove it as u see in "RGPs" last suggestion,they wanted to enable rpgs around whole SA, then when it got added, they said it causes abusing, so yeah sometimes who develops the features needs to add his touch, but about activities, most of us have schools and universities at this current months, and as we're trying to give updates, there is a good amount of players now, but honestly i agree with you.
I've been offline for about a month too, but really we're doing well (our team) and dolla's trying to develop features and fix bugs as fast as he can and as players want

Pancake

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 06:25:01 pm »
I would like to express my opinion on the pros of IGC with an image; if you cant understand the deep spiritual meaning of it you shouldnt be here.

Anyways, theres more to say on the cons of our *ekhem* beautiful,immaculate,sincere community;

First, i'd like to mention our internal staff team problems. Be glad you dont see the private staff chat, cause its a big ass shitstorm everyday. If you want to know more join my free staff team rank giveaway like subscribe and give me your home adress.

I would also like to mention the tuning packs as a con, because it makes the gameplay diffrent in a bad way.
Just imagine being chased by a criminal whilst you are a cop, and he speeds up to you nearly overtaking you in a fucking faggio thats designed to not go over 60km/h WHILE YOUR STANDARD ISSUE POLICE PATROL VEHICLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EASILY BREAK 200kp/h BUT IT NEVER DOES, INSTEAD THE FUCKING FAGGIO REACHES A SPEED THATS HIGHER THAN LIGHT AND THE CRIMINAL GETS TO OBLITERATE YOU. yeah

Now for something else;

- Development is kinda slow, but I can understand that

Well then find us a mta developer that will work hard and script everything for free.
Spoiler; you can only pick one.

- Sometimes playercount is incredibly low, making the server feel empty
Invite your friends.

- Suggestions. Instead of going the "fully listen to the player" way, IGC goes for "listen to the player, but modify it if needed" which sometimes results in people hype for a certain suggestion but after all not getting what the suggestion said.
Our deves dont have a habit of overworking themselves.

This is Ben Shappiro and it was epic.

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 02:14:26 am »
Invite your friends.
They don't like MTA :(

I've been offline for about a month too, but really we're doing well (our team) and dolla's trying to develop features and fix bugs as fast as he can and as players want

Yeah I've seen that LilDolla did alot which is nice ::)
Raider/Sargon

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 03:02:43 am »
Been searching for what kind of results this topic may lead us to then after 30 mins of me being like that  :thinking: i came to a conclusion : 1 global warming will end by killing us 2: this kind of topic has the same results of talking alone

Offline Raider

• Community Member
  • Probably sleeping
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 05:23:45 pm »
Been searching for what kind of results this topic may lead us to then after 30 mins of me being like that  :thinking: i came to a conclusion : 1 global warming will end by killing us 2: this kind of topic has the same results of talking alone

It's a maybe, maybe we can come to a conclusion. Maybe we can achieve world peace. Maybe we can end global warming!
Raider/Sargon

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 05:25:34 pm »
Hhhh <3

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 07:05:20 pm »

That is a good thing, in my opinion. Sometimes suggestions are impossible to add (like too hard for developers to make) or they can cause conflicts with other jobs/features/server rules. That is why sometimes a suggestion has to be modified before it gets added to the server! :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal