Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Mr.Zombie  (Read 8455 times)

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
Re: Complaint - Mr.Zombie
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 03:31:05 pm »
then make meat factory robbery with more space it was fucming tiny dpspace and mr carrot i was rtrying to hit hiim when he was circled by 7 criminals i hit that guy by mistake but you don;t have a brain and jail me
You were jailed before by an admin for DMing that means you know the rules ... also the guy got angry and reported u.

1 hour never saw that logic mate and in the screen shotsi  posted above you were clearly abusing safezone which is not allowed and calling me 'sand nigger ' and telling me ' go away you fucker' mute yourself for insulting mate
  check rules carefully , because 'fucker' , 'nigger' , etc aren't punishable  ...... also in ur screenshots you're saying ''motherfucker'' and I didn't mute u for that ... I just muted you for ignoring me  because I said stop you kept flaming I said stop many times and you kept insulting and flaming....
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 03:33:05 pm by Mr.Zombie »
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Dylan

• Always Disappearing.
  • Group: SWAT
  • In-Game Name: Dylan
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 03:37:05 pm »

3. About the reason I jailed you for it was DMing not insulting , Head staffs/developers can check all reports I handled today at admin logs , you killed a criminal who was  fighting cops with you. you even said this in your complaint  :lol:
 I did not abuse you were fighting with Dylan and I was in the safe zone ( about the hp I lost, it was before you try to kill me and went to hospital to check a medic to heal me) so you took invaild screenshots saying that I was abusing it ? hmm @Dylan can be my witness

I never done this and if I did reply with proofs , please.  :fp:

Wish y'all good luck with this complaint <3 , bye  :-*

Yes, that's true because i  remember him begging me to be a medic. Also Aren't you guys technically cheating because you are waiting at the spawn zone to kill us.

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 03:39:09 pm »
Yes, that's true because i  remember him begging me to be a medic. Also Aren't you guys technically cheating because you are waiting at the spawn zone to kill us.
Thank you for helping , mate.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 03:40:44 pm »
After reading the entire topic, I can understand that Spyno made a mistake. Meat Factory CnR is spacious but since DM between Criminals was recently enabled, its most likely that mistakes will be made and people will kill others by accident especially in a CnR. Spyno, you flaming and provoking Mr.Zombie was also unnecessary, you are a repeat offender which makes punishments for flaming needed.

Mr.Zombie, your behaviour was unacceptable, regardless of who the player is, you shouldn't be talking to players like that. I understand Spyno was being provacative towards you but you should always display good behaviour to everyone. The 1 hour mute was also a little absurd unless you were counting it.

Mr.Zombie will be verbally warned and Spyno, if you have made a mistake, try to reason with the staff instead of calling them "fucking idiot admin". What do you expect in return if you talk to people like that?

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 04:56:45 pm »
Totally agree. Well done Price!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal